*** Oculus Quest 2 Owners Thread ***

Soldato
Dusk is a great time to play outside with the Quest in summer. Especially if the sun has just gone behind buildings, trees or the horizon, so there's no chance of accidental sun exposure.

Soldato
I'm pretty happy I went for the 256b version, especially as not all games support cloud saving, so deleting a game can delete your saves!
Also it's great for storing 3D movies for travelling. It's good to be able to watch a decent movie in 3D while my wife is watching awful game shows, reality TV, and soaps.

Soldato
I'm pretty happy I went for the 256b version, especially as not all games support cloud saving, so deleting a game can delete your saves!
Also it's great for storing 3D movies for travelling. It's good to be able to watch a decent movie in 3D while my wife is watching awful game shows, reality TV, and soaps.

I'm fine with the 64gb to be honest. Don't have that much installed on it, anything larger probably would be better installed on my PC than on the quest anyway. 3d films not an issue for me at this point. I think if I wanted something like that, I'd be looking into portable storage with wifi. Can absolutely understand some people preferring the larger one though!

What I'm waiting for now is the next quest to be honest! Then this will be handed down to my boy, and we can start doing games together.

Soldato
What I'm waiting for now is the next quest to be honest! Then this will be handed down to my boy, and we can start doing games together.

I've kept my Quest 1 and use it to play Walkabout Mini Golf with my wife. I even had a three player game with me on the Index, my daughter on Quest 2 and my Wife on the Quest.

Soldato
I've kept my Quest 1 and use it to play Walkabout Mini Golf with my wife. I even had a three player game with me on the Index, my daughter on Quest 2 and my Wife on the Quest.

My missus almost flat out refuses to try it. She's looked through it briefly to talk to my dad, but no more than that. Boy is only 9, so whilst I do let him play a bit on it, I'm not worried about waiting a year or 2 before getting a new headset!

Associate
Similar to me with my rift s and my gf, we play walkabout, cookout and Eleven table tennis. Local coop or multiplayer is fantastic in vr!

Soldato
I have a 30% discount I was planning on using before it expires. Trying to decide which of these to get :-

Warplanes
Walkabout mini golf
Sniper elite

Any recommendations?

Back
Top Bottom