Guy over the road messing with motorbike all day

Soldato
OP
Lol. I bet the OP wishes his only nuisance was his neighbour getting a supermarket delivery :cry::cry::cry:

I'd swap for that in a heartbeat :p

He started on it 9am this morning. Going to be another tough day trying to concentrate.

I'm tempted to ring the local scrap merchant and tell him there are two knackered old motorbikes for him to collect...

Soldato
Is he actually just sitting there revving the engine all day? Maybe move to a room at the back of the house to work? Not ideal but if he's not going to listen there's probably not much you can do.

Soldato
OP
Is he actually just sitting there revving the engine all day? Maybe move to a room at the back of the house to work? Not ideal but if he's not going to listen there's probably not much you can do.

It's a mixture really. He'll leave it idling for ages to see if it cuts out. He'll rev it for a bit then leave it. Start it, stop it, start it etc. Then he'll hare off up the road on it and back for a bit. He's an irritating little scrote.

This tends to repeat all day once he gets going. And he's been at it every day this week so far.

It's one of those wasp in a can 125cc bikes. Very high pitch and noisy.

Soldato
Every area you live (with other people around) always has at least one idiot.

My local morons decided to start burning an old shed in their back garden, bits at a time hoping no one would notice. It's a suburban area with smoke control, so everyone noticed. The council did have a word after complaints. They also only seem to able to talk in shouts, so you can regularly catch up with what they have been doing.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Every area you live (with other people around) always has at least one idiot.

My local morons decided to start burning an old shed in their back garden, bits at a time hoping no one would notice. It's a suburban area with smoke control, so everyone noticed. The council did have a word after complaints. They also only seem to able to talk in shouts, so you can regularly catch up with that they have been doing.

Every village has its idiot unfortunately :(

Soldato
If he is housing association you can put in a complaint.
Exactly. If it's a housing association I'd count that as a small win actually because there will be pencil pushers to follow this stuff up. I've no experience in that but I reckon you'd get further than with a private landlord. If it's as bad as you say I'd be spending my energy finding out about his tenancy.

They also only seem to able to talk in shouts, so you can regularly catch up with what they have been doing.
What is it with people like that? It's like people that walk down a deathly quiet street at night talking SO LOUDLY. It's like c'mon people, we don't all need to hear your inane conversations :rolleyes:

Soldato
Exactly. If it's a housing association I'd count that as a small win actually because there will be pencil pushers to follow this stuff up. I've no experience in that but I reckon you'd get further than with a private landlord. If it's as bad as you say I'd be spending my energy finding out about his tenancy.

What is it with people like that? It's like people that walk down a deathly quiet street at night talking SO LOUDLY. It's like c'mon people, we don't all need to hear your inane conversations :rolleyes:

Get those as well. 11pm at night and you can hear them coming up the path from 100 meters away.

Back
Top Bottom