Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
So whats the go to CX-9 loadout then? Same as usual? Mono, Tac laser, Large drum, sleight of hand?
I was using Westies loadout of mono, 50 round drum, slight of hand, 5mw Laser and merc foregrip, it wasn't too bad however that's basically a short range setup, but check his recent video where he got a 17 kill game with it on Rebirth.

Caporegime
says 2021 published unless they edited it. cant wait for battlefield now to uninstall it. shame great game but cheating is a joke in it now. you need a wallhack on to be legit.

Associate
cheating is getting to obscene levels last night our whole squad got taken out by an aimboter at close range before any of us could even react

3vs 1 last 4 players the other night in 4 man all three of us beamed with near impossible one shot sniper snap shots mine was as he jumped and the sight wasn't even on me about 10ft to my right

lower skill wall hackers or ESP everywhere

i will add while I might be old and slow now I have played with and against top European cs players back in prime and it takes a lot for me to cry cheat

hell in my pomp I could be server banned multiple times a night If I strayed onto the wrong servers

I also found when i played in the mornings you see very few suspect people

Caporegime
I know this might be different for everyone depending on mouse spec etc etc but want DPI do most of you play in game at?

800-1000, in game sens of 11-12... Lower the better really, but depends on the mouse as I have two different ones for two different systems... Wireless one is amazing :D

Back
Top Bottom