Do we want to beat the Germans or what????

Associate
I'll be putting the app on my external drive for when I go to college, since I always do A LOT of typing and clicking when at college, meaning our team will go up the list quickly :p

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Serious competition for 11th place in the rankings so far. Just as I think I've inched ahead, TheTross dumps on me. :eek:

Must keep typing, must keep typing, must keep typing .....

Associate
Originally posted by MGP
Serious competition for 11th place in the rankings so far. Just as I think I've inched ahead, TheTross dumps on me. :eek:

Must keep typing, must keep typing, must keep typing .....

Don't tell anyone, but I just crept into 9th as well

Associate
Grr!:mad:

5th place???!!!

Grr!:mad:

Only one thing for it.......

/me cracks out the horizontal scrolling space shoot 'em up where you thrash the spacebar 10000 times a second to fire!

Soldato
Originally posted by Berserker
How did I end up in 6th? :mad:

Come on Mark - get your finger out :p

So what if i'm typing up a whole load of documentation on a Sunday - does it really matter... its all for the good of the team ;)

/me waits for annoyed Beserker to come round and attack with another dump of keystrokes... whilst clocking up more at a fair pace myself :)

Soldato
I've never ever touched this forum before, but I saw TheBeansprout's pimp in GD and thought it couldn't hurt.

I'm about to do some essays today, so you could be in luck. :D

I've signed up...

Man of Honour
OP
Wu Wu! Excellent everyone, and wonderous thankyous to those who've come from far far away lands! (Well, comiserations too, because now you're trapped, Muahahahahah *cue evilly evil laugh*):D

Soldato
Originally posted by TheBeansprout
Wu Wu! Excellent everyone, and wonderous thankyous to those who've come from far far away lands! (Well, comiserations too, because now you're trapped, Muahahahahah *cue evilly evil laugh*):D

:eek:

Um, I'll, I'll be getting back to the slave camp now then. :(

*dutifully puts on thrall ring around neck*

Also, how long must you wait before a resubmission?
(Sorry if this is posted somewhere obvious and I'm just being blind today).

Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by Crispy Pigeon
Also, how long must you wait before a resubmission?
(Sorry if this is posted somewhere obvious and I'm just being blind today).

I haven't worked that one out yet, but I think it's at least a few hours, although less than 6, because that's when I've submitted, if I remember correctly.

Soldato
Originally posted by TheBeansprout
I haven't worked that one out yet, but I think it's at least a few hours, although less than 6, because that's when I've submitted, if I remember correctly.

Righto sir.

By the way, the stupid programme doesn't recognise all of my extra mouse buttons or count the "Cruise Control" :)o) as scrolling. :(
So unfair.

Back
Top Bottom