Do we want to beat the Germans or what????

Soldato
Originally posted by TheBeansprout
Yay, 83rd, zoooooooooom :huge huge happy grin:

Can I also recommend everyone follows Sammael's advice and plays the bottom game on this site for hours on end :huge huge big grin:

I've got 40k klicks because of it already :muahahahah grin:
ok that game just made F@H crash!!!! :eek:

you evil evil evil ******* **** 8* 8 **** 8********!!!!! :D

not playing that again anyway :p

Soldato
Originally posted by TheTross
I mean, us crunchers are just as sane as the next person, aren't we?

:eek: of all the downright rude things to say.. i've never been so insulted in all my life :mad:

Seriously though, no, we're the only sane ones.. its everyone else thats insane!!! said the 3 legged chinchilla BAAAAAAAHAHA.

Soldato
Originally posted by dunc
Just noticed something interesting :p

If you load TKC onto 2 computers, and then use remote desktop connection to connect from the one to the other, both computers count key strokes mouse clicks etc. :p

2 for the price of one :D [edit]

Last night I VPN from my home PC to work and opened a remote desktop to my office PC. Both have TKC installed on them. I made the remote desktop window to a size where I could see both taskbars. I recoreded the number of clicks in both, opened a notepad window on my Work PC and started typing. The little flashing light on both taskbar icons flashed everytime I pressed a key, or did something with the mouse. I then checked the totals, and they had both increased by the same amount.

Dunc

Man of Honour
OP
57 members now and we're zooming up :D

Keep borging machines and pimping people everyone - but remember, separate accounts for seperate people's PCs!

We'sa gonna be zoooming up :big big grin:

Soldato
Just noticed they do sigs too

tkc.cgi

TDF.

Soldato
:evil laugh muwahahahahahahahahah smiley:

Well i just manaaged to get my keystrokes to increase rather substantially by scrolling through this whole thread with the space bar :grin:

With a bit of luck ill be climbing my way up the leaderboard although it would have been better this time last year when i was doing 1500word politics essays every weekend.

Soldato
Google seems to indicate, its probobally trying to play at a resolotion or frame rate the monitor doesn't like. :shrugs in a unhappy defeated, wanted to play the game type way:

TDF.

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Originally posted by skattrd
Works on my monitor fine: 1600x1200 85hz ..... don't like the game though .... I'm gonna look for galaxians instead :cheesey grin:

Ah now that's a proper game. If you find a good version, let me know :hopeful anticipation smiley:

On the other hand there might be some slacking on the TKC thing over the next few days. Halo 2 has to be defeated, and there's no keyboard onthe XBox. :cannon fodder smiley:

Back
Top Bottom