Do we want to beat the Germans or what????

Soldato
Originally posted by Berserker
That's generally not a problem - provided you only put it on PCs which are used by you - and only you. Otherwise the TKC police (forum users) will be up in arms. :)

I stand corrected then. Im guessing that means i shouldnt put it on my dad's pc as he uses it, but i tend to use it a bit more (mainly trying to get Boinc running on it properly :sneaky smiley: )

Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by Mad old tory
I stand corrected then. Im guessing that means i shouldnt put it on my dad's pc as he uses it, but i tend to use it a bit more (mainly trying to get Boinc running on it properly :sneaky smiley: )

Man of Honour
OP
It's getting harder to move up the ranks now...bigger gaps....so we need to keep gaining people, which we are doing...66 so far, Wel-kam Garp, have you anyone you may be able to convince to join our cause? :D

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Originally posted by Gilly
BTW - parp to MGP officially applied (along with everyone else between he and I)

Ha, may have escaped you this time. :fooled you smiley: That is assuming you don't have a phenomenal stash ready to dump :yikes:

Indeed, I've managed to leap frog to 8th place, stomping even Berserker along the way. but doubt I'll be there long.

Gonna be interesting for a while at least since a few of us are competing between 8th and 14th spots.

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Originally posted by SiDeWInDeR
My signature hasn't updated automatically..or do i need to do it manually all the time :\

A while ago you were ready to fight a team member over who had rights to your siggy. Now if youv'e broken it, is it still worth fighting for?

Consigliere
Originally posted by MGP
A while ago you were ready to fight a team member over who had rights to your siggy. Now if youv'e broken it, is it still worth fighting for?

Why did i laugh out loud when i read that...pfft..and wasn't fighting :p How have i broken it..hmm..

Soldato
Have just noticed that TheDogFather (more kliks than simply TDF ;)) currently has 666,666 keypresses :eek:.

On a more personal note, DAMN YOU Sprouty - your second account has stomped me without even a whiff of a parp :mad: :p. Although I suppose I should congratulate you for bounding up the table so quickly :)

Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by TheTross
On a more personal note, DAMN YOU Sprouty - your second account has stomped me without even a whiff of a parp :mad: :p. Although I suppose I should congratulate you for bounding up the table so quickly :)

I parped earlier in the thread, however my apologies, I was not watching how much my brother has been playing Operation Spacegod recently :eek:

Man of Honour
5 TheDogFather 666,666 138,189 1,234 38 Nov 17, 2004 at 09:09:30 AM
You devil. :horned smiley carrying a pitchfork:

Yes, I know TheTross posted it earlier, but I don't care. :sticks tongue out smiley:

It's all for the Kliks(TM) anyway. :just a plain old-fashioned regular smiley:

Soldato
its me you f00l :tongue sticky-outy-grolschy smiley: i had like, quite a few days of kliks (hmm..) stored in a backup :)

EDIT: you're just SCARED (rightly) BAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom