Do we want to beat the Germans or what????

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Originally posted by Berserker
And you're not doing it now because? ;)

Because I'm doing UD for Cancer research instead and you haven't got a team for that I think.

Unless I'm wrong and somehow missed out :D

Man of Honour
OP
TheBeansprout2 had a nice dump to make today, sorry yoda for not parping you, I didn't notice how many kliks had accrued!

Therefore, you are STOMPED S'ah:D

And Gilly...grr....staying just out of my reach! Heel!

Soldato
Originally posted by SiDeWInDeR
I still don't get how the top five or so type so much, what are they doing :/

There's a saying that given enough monkeys with typewriters, sooner or later one of them will type out a Shakespear play.

I'm not saying the top 5 ARE part of an experiment or anything, but.... ;):D

Associate
Originally posted by Markjcj
There's a saying that given enough monkeys with typewriters, sooner or later one of them will type out a Shakespear play.

Harks back to when we were called the "Island Apes" by a competitor team (Seti Boinc side of things) not that long ago.....

I remember the saying as being the "Works of Shakespeare" which would be even more impressive.

I have had a few actual words pop up in random typing (I use notepad to receive the gibberish).

Soldato
I've started writing a stats type thingie, similar to Team OcUK's one for BOINC. It's not much at the moment, but it'll hopefully get better (especially if/when Berserker has a bash at the graphs :)).

It's just hosted on my home connection for the moment so ignore the speed :p

http://robm.kicks-ass.net/tkc/

It's valid XHTML, uses CSS for layout and is a world away from the clunky official stats pages. It's mostly hacked together at the moment though, since there's no means of getting decent stats - I'm having to parse the regular stats pages and strip the info at the moment, which is less than ideal :(

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Originally posted by robmiller
I've started writing a stats type thingie, similar to Team OcUK's one for BOINC. It's not much at the moment, but it'll hopefully get better (especially if/when Berserker has a bash at the graphs :)).

It's just hosted on my home connection for the moment so ignore the speed :p

http://robm.kicks-ass.net/tkc/

Looks pretty nice so far :)

Pity it only has Top 10 listed though :p

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Originally posted by robmiller
Type more then :p

*mutters*

BTW going to say this extremely quietly because I remember what happened last time but.......I'm 11th :D

*hopes she's not jinxed it now :(*

Have a feeling I'm only going to be 11th for a short while, GoD's not dumped in a few days and I'm out allllll day tomorrow.

Soldato
Originally posted by Haly
*mutters*

BTW going to say this extremely quietly because I remember what happened last time but.......I'm 11th :D

*hopes she's not jinxed it now :(*

Have a feeling I'm only going to be 11th for a short while, GoD's not dumped in a few days and I'm out allllll day tomorrow.

Hehe, I've told him :cool: I'll ask him to leave 12th place nice and tidy for you :)

Associate
Originally posted by Markjcj

djgjdfgjdsglsdgsdkfkasdfksdfksdafsdkfasdkfasdkflskdflksafdslfsdlfdfdsdf
sdfsdfsdfsdfsadfsdfsdfasdfsadfsadfsadfsdfsdfcxcxvzxtertertregdfgsdfret
tretertertfghfgdjhguyrtyrtyertyretyrtyretyrtyrtyrhgfhfghfghfghdfghfgfghh
ghfg to be or not to be that is the question sdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf
sdfsdfsadfsdafsadfsadfasdfsadfsdfsadfsdfsadfsdfsdfsdfewrewrwerewr
werwerwqerwerwerwerwerwerwqerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerewrewr

Back
Top Bottom