Do we want to beat the Germans or what????

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
I may be slacking even more for a bit :(

Just had my main PC's two hard drives die (who knows how :() so for now stuck on my rather rubbish second box so probably won't be typing as much as it's annoyingly slow in comparison so think I'll be sticking to console games for a bit.

Soldato
Originally posted by Haly

Just had my main PC's two hard drives die (who knows how :() so for now stuck on my rather rubbish second box so probably won't be typing as much as it's annoyingly slow in comparison so think I'll be sticking to console games for a bit.

B0rg your console! :D

Permabanned
Originally posted by Haly

Ouch, did you lose any important data on them? 2 in one week, that's really tough luck :(

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Originally posted by specofdust
Ouch, did you lose any important data on them? 2 in one week, that's really tough luck :(

Luckily had most of my data backed up on the spare machine, but I have lost a few photos I hadn't backed up yet, web site designs I was doing (not of all of which have been uploaded, so couple are gone for good :() and most annoyingly of all an article I was writing for the PC And Gaming Forum, bah.

That and of course time and my main pc completely out of action, grrr. Have a bad feeling it's something motherboard related or PSU related as it's too coincidental for them both to fail. Sending it up to a friend to have a look at before I figure out how much it's all going to cost me :(

Man of Honour
Originally posted by robmiller
Edit: Speaking of rather large dumps, I'm waiting until I've hoarded enough to well and truly stomp Berserker ...
Seems you already did. Retires to a dark corner to sulk. :(

estimated-output.php

Those of you who have been observant will notice I've not been around much. :(

Permabanned
Originally posted by Chevens
youre on :D

oh btw

stomp :p

I think, perhaps, for now, I might have to stay a little below 20th :unhappy sad smiley with lot's of tears coming out of it's eyes and possibly a gash to the forehead, with a plaster on which will definately make it much better:

estimated-output.php

Back
Top Bottom