Do we want to beat the Germans or what????

Soldato
Berserker said:
Translation :looking cool, shocked, confused, and winking, all at the same time smiley:

Though quite how one can look cool with all the other emotions going on is beyond me - [vulcan] illogical [/vulcan].

I always thought that the smilie with the mouth open was the :bored and yawning: smilie?

:confused with a big cheesy grin at the same time smilie:

Man of Honour
OP
Berserker said:
Translation :looking cool, shocked, confused, and winking, all at the same time smiley:

Though quite how one can look cool with all the other emotions going on is beyond me - [vulcan] illogical [/vulcan].
Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time

SLAGIATT, I saw that acronym years ago in one of those "learn to use the net" book things, but I've never actually used it....until now.

Man of Honour
OP
TheTross said:
Now now Beanie... don't encourage the use of acronyms, that's against all OcUK TKC rules :annoyed but tongue-in-cheek smilie:
Aha, but I wrote it out and then typed it and then explained it, which surely used more keystrokes than simply saying an alternate phrase which would not have such an interesting history therefore causing me to gain fewer keystrokes for the team :see I'm a good person really smiley:

Soldato
I got loads of keypresses from my post; drinking too musch whishkey meansh that... that... that I have to continuosuhsly presh backspashe, thus generating further kliks (TM TheBeansprout and all that) :grinning smilie:.

Back
Top Bottom