Ok guys ,this isn't funny anymore!;) Whats with OcUK going to pass Team Anandtech!?

Associate
I don't believe it!,I'm sure only last summer our output was way ahead of yours! ,now your nearly trebling ours!:eek:

Top 25 team stats

So whose borrowed Big Blue?;)

Boy do I regret recruiting around here nearly 3yrs ago! ,(that's what triggered off OcUKs formation! :o)

So how do you do it guys?

Btw if you think TA is going to take that lieing down think again ;):p

Last edited:
Associate
Originally posted by Assimilator1
No need to get personal now and at your age you shouldnt need to ask :rolleyes: :p

Btw if you think TA is going to take that lieing down think again
No need to lie down s'ah, just wait till mandex is near then bend over..... voila :eek:

Hmmm i think we should have a welcoming commity that doesnt include me and mandy, other teams will think were a bit er..... weird n' stuff :o :rolleyes:

/edit
ooh look at my post count - 769
does that mean i get 7 x 69's ??

Soldato
Re: Re: Ok guys ,this isn't funny anymore!;) Whats with OcUK going to pass Team Anandtech!?

Originally posted by walsherz
Hmmm i think we should have a welcoming commity that doesnt include me and mandy, other teams will think were a bit er..... weird n' stuff :o :rolleyes:

Good luck with finding some sane people in here.

Assimilator, the answer is to join the worlds finest team and have done with it mate :D

HT

Soldato
Re: Re: Ok guys ,this isn't funny anymore!;) Whats with OcUK going to pass Team Anandtech!?

Originally posted by walsherz

No need to lie down s'ah, just wait till mandex is near then bend over..... voila :eek:

Oi! watch it or I will send Fixxxer after ya with a mechanical whisk

Soldato
Please peeps calm down;)

You know j00 wub him really, you won't dump him, meebe dump on him:eek: erm............. I mean............. erm............... I mean........... erm................

What do I mean:confused:

How's that for confusion???????????????????:confused:

Soldato
Re: Ok guys ,this isn't funny anymore!;) Whats with OcUK going to pass Team Anandtech

I don't believe it!,I'm sure only last summer our output was way ahead of yours! ,now your nearly trebling ours!

Top 25 team stats

So whose borrowed Big Blue?;)

Boy do I regret recruiting around here nearly 3yrs ago! ,(that's what triggered off OcUKs formation!)

Btw if you think TA is going to take that lieing down think again

It's our seekrit' weapon. Stompy maybe inactive, but we've currently got something far superior. Check out which account is second in overall units crunched.. then find out their average throughput.. then figure out which team they belong to, and what it does to that teams output :D
Hmm.. all things being well, and especially if we start Stompy up again, we could be past you in under 5 months :D

Soldato
Originally posted by Markjcj
Please peeps calm down;)

You know j00 wub him really, you won't dump him, meebe dump on him:eek: erm............. I mean............. erm............... I mean........... erm................

What do I mean:confused:

How's that for confusion???????????????????:confused:

SCAT's not my bag and walsherz knows it :D dont ya babes?

Soldato
Ok guys ,this isn't funny anymore!;) Whats with OcUK going to pass Team Anandtech!?

We plan on stomping everyone if Borkeley will give us enough time. ;)

Realistically we're aiming for 4th place overall so the best advice we can give to everyone else is 'get the hell out of the way'. We're coming through whether you like it or not so you can either join us or feel the full weight of our size 12's :D

Back
Top Bottom