• The Flesh Fly

Votes: 126 52.9%
  • The Bluebottle Fly

Votes: 112 47.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Alright people, Kate and I are having another blazing row and once again have decided to throw the vote open to you, the forum dwellers.

In an otherwise innocuous conversation about insect photography, Kate happened to mention offhand that Bluebottles were her favourite fly. I naturally scoffed at this remark, declaring the Flesh Fly to be a far superior winged beast, what with its satanic red eyes and handsome grey and white patterned abdomen.

Before I knew it she was branding them "homogay" and "****" and other such needless insults. I quipped that actually it was surely the Bluebottle that was gay, what with it's spangly metallic bluegreen bodysuit.

Instead of chortling to herself and admitting defeat, the row escalated and now it's coming to bloodshed.

So once and for all, OcUK, which of these two is Lord Of The Flies?

Contender 1

The Flesh Fly
FLY2.jpg

Contender 2

The Bluebottle Fly
FLY1.jpg

*For the purposes of this poll, all other flies are disqualiflied.

Man of Honour
OP
Otacon said:
I'm with Kate dude. The Bluebottle just looks way cooler.
What's cool about the Bluebottle. It's homogay. It's all fat and stubby and looks like it's headbutted a brick wall.
It is the BMW 318 Compact to the Flesh Flys BMW 740 when it comes to proportions.

Soldato
I vote bluebottle but now I think I should have voted flesh fly.

A blue bottle flew into the fly zapper at work today it was great, you could see all the blue bolts of lightening zoom across it and flames and it stank. It took around 30 seconds to go it was damn near invincible. It was sort of like The Return Of The Jedi where Luke gets fried by The Emporer! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom