Do you think this bird is up for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Went to my local bank today to get some money out. The women behind the desk started asking me "was I working" Then she started calling me "sir" she's even smiled at me a few times as well.

The rest of the staff there don't say very much.

Do you think she's up for date or is she just being noisy :confused:

Man of Honour
I think she's trying to hint that at quarter to three in the morning, she knows much better things for you to do than empty your bank account on pr0n and ocuk.

Cough cough.

Straighten your tie and go for it laddy.

Associate
That's what they call it now is it Tat :) ?

I'd spell that word correctly, and then go have a cold shower, followed by a nice cup of tea, followed by a lay down in a dark room...

As for the friendly chat, she's just interested in your £20k

Soldato
He doesn't have 20K.

And I think she was just being friendly. When I go to the bank I know the woman there as I used to go in all the time, and we talk quite a bit while she's putting the money into my account. And asking all sort of questions. She was just and is just being friendly. I expect the same for you as well.

Permabanned
Tattooed said:
Went to my local bank today to get some money out. The women behind the desk started asking me "was I working" Then she started calling me "sir" she's even smiled at me a few times as well.

You can tell you spend a lil bit too much time on the tinterweb!

Man of Honour
Did she pour a glass of water over her blouse and then say ' Ooh, how clumsy of me. I must get out of these wet things. ', at which on cue the seventies pron waka chow guitar kicked in ?

If not. then you may be reading the signs wrong.

:)

Soldato
Tattooed said:

You didn't happen to walk into one of those fancy new Carlsberg banks did you?

Seriously though, that sounds just like normal staff training. They are trained to say "sir", "madam" and smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom