Nurburgring 29th-2nd November

Soldato
Finally got the time off so off we go for our winter ring trip :cool: Anyone got the danglys to join us?

• Dangerous
  • Austin Powers
  • Vertigo1
  • THOMAS TOM TOMMY TOM0

Opening times:
30.10.2005, Sonntag
von 09:00 Uhr bis 17:00 Uhr

Datum:
1.11.2005, Dienstag
von 09:00 Uhr bis 17:00 Uhr

Tunnel will be about £120 :) Going out Saturday returning Wednesday.

Last edited:
Associate
If ive passed my test by then I think the Suzuki SJ needs to come along!! Could be very interesting..... how much in total roughly?

Soldato
I'd love to do something like this, but wouldn't dare drive on foreign roads yet due to lack of experience :(

I went the wrong way coming back from bradford to sheffield too, ended up heading towards hull :D

Soldato
id like to go next year, but id like to know how insurance works for this, do you get separate cover to your normal insurance or what? :)

Soldato
Iamzod said:
I went the wrong way coming back from bradford to sheffield too, ended up heading towards hull :D
I've been driving for 16 years and I still managed to get on the M6 in the wrong direction last month :D

Soldato
Vertigo1 said:
I've been driving for 16 years and I still managed to get on the M6 in the wrong direction last month :D

Oh, we didn't just turn the wrong way, we passed about 5 junctions before we twigged that we were off course :D

Soldato
Iamzod said:
Oh, we didn't just turn the wrong way, we passed about 5 junctions before we twigged that we were off course :D

When I first got my own car I was driving along the M62 West bound. I missed the junction for Huddersfield so carried on heading for the next junction where i could change direction. So I exited the motorway and then rejoined in the opposite direction, only it wasn't and it took me a few minutes to work out why there were signposts showing how many miles it was to Manchester:D :confused: :o

Soldato
Going to speak with my mate about this as my car isn't up to much - but i'm deffo interested in it this time around.

Tunnel 120 quid per car? How much do the hotels and stuff come to ?

Back
Top Bottom