• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

X800 GTO2 Thread, post your mods and clocks here.

Permabanned
im looking to buy one of these so i thought id start up a thread for those of you who are getting these this week to post what your mods, clocks and 3Dmark scores are... in doing so youl be helping those of us who havent quite made up our minds about this card yet... ;)

Thankoo....

Soldato
I'd be very keen to see this, I'm got the upgrade bug and would need to buy a new motherboard which will take my P4 Northy and has PCI-E to do this so for me theres even more gamble involved :)

If anyone has done this upgrade from a 9800Pro I'd be interested to know the increase in performance too.

MB

Permabanned
gto2.JPG

Theres mine, but the place where im getting my mobo/cpu/mem hasnt sent me an email for me to go pick the parts up, so i cant build my system yet.

And Matblack, im going from a 9800 Pro/P4 to GTO2/AMD 64, so i will post my scores and feedback on the card.

I was in two minds on which card to get, but with the modding and price of the card, this card seems like a steal.

Permabanned
OP
james.miller said:
arrrgghh. the price.....my finger has been hovering over that button for days now. i just dont know weather to get it or not. HELP ME OCUK?????

james... your most definatly not alone.... :)

Suspended
These are a bargain. The only thing that is stopping me getting one is the lack of Pixel shader 3.0 support. I have migrated over to PCI-e and need a card, a voice in my head is telling me 6800 GT PCI-e, 'cos it's got pixel shader 3.0 support.

Permabanned
OP
Pent said:
These are a bargain. The only thing that is stopping me getting one is the lack of Pixel shader 3.0 support. I have migrated over to PCI-e and need a card, a voice in my head is telling me 6800 GT PCI-e, 'cos it's got pixel shader 3.0 support.

erm... i could be wrong here but im fairly certain it has Pixel shader 3.0 support, i know of older graphics cards than this support pixel shader 3.0

Soldato
Pent said:

**** that get this and mod it!!!! daylight robbery!!

OcUK Staff
james.miller said:
yeah i bet lol. i dont understand why ocuk are calling them a one off deal

I know of at least one site who's already had the cards in, but are currently out of stock, and another thats getting them in november:confused:

No other site has yet had stock!!
OcUK has been the first and still remains the only UK company with stock. :)
Also stock is limited, Sapphire only have like another 500 cards left for your Europe. :eek:

Permabanned
OP
hmmm... if it doesnt support pixel shader 3.0 then what the hells ATI using on this? the technicle details are sorely lacking all over the web...

Soldato
locutus12 said:
hmmm... if it doesnt support pixel shader 3.0 then what the hells ATI using on this? the technicle details are sorely lacking all over the web...
Depends on the games, could be 1.1 or 2.0b

Back
Top Bottom