Does anyone vote BNP if so why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Can't imagine anyone admitting to it even if they do.

Oh, and if someone does admit to it, remember everyone that even in this sort of conversation flaming is not allowed.

Permabanned
Originally posted by Matthew-1985
When I can vote I will vote for them.

Is that remark really nessecary - do you know what they stand for, what they belive???

I could see why to a point, if i lived in an area over-run with immegrants then i could well be swayed to vote for them, however i dont agree with 99% of their policies and racist attitudes.

Soldato
Originally posted by Slime101
Is that remark really nessecary - do you know what they stand for, what they belive???

I could see why to a point, if i lived in an area over-run with immegrants then i could well be swayed to vote for them, however i dont agree with 99% of their policies and racist attitudes.

i am pretty sure he does know.Its his choice not yours.

Permabanned
My dad voted for, them as he knew labour would win but voted just to make labour aware that people dont want imigrants etc, he isnt racist, just doesnt want loads of immigrants.

Man of Honour
Here we go guys. Keep those feelings to yourself.

If Matthew is naive enough to think BNP is a good thing, thats his lookout.

So, Matthew, what puts them above the other parties that are available to vote for?

Soldato
Originally posted by Kanes
:rolleyes: i believe a democracy means you can vote for whoever you choose
:confused: Er, reread my post, I didn't say the BNP should be banned or that people shouldn't be allowed to vote for them. Simply that I hope he has more sense than to, not only waste his vote, but destabilise the country by aiding right wing, racist scum.

Associate
i wouldnt vote for them but i can understand why some people do. a lot of my friends beleive that the choices we currently have for elected officials do not represent of views and they are all pretty much the same. they see voting a extreme party as a why to make the current government take note that it is us that they are representing not themselves.

Kinda sad if you ask me when people start to think this way.

Soldato
Originally posted by Gilly
So, Matthew, what puts them above the other parties that are available to vote for?

And what puts whoever you vote for above them?

Anyway I probably won't vote when the time comes. Whoever I voted for would still be a loser.

Permabanned
Originally posted by Robert
i am pretty sure he does know.Its his choice not yours.

Indeed it is his choice, i was merely asking if he knew what they were all about - he does have a habit of saying stupid immature things just for effect.

So next time Robert - read it properly, i didnt make any comments about it not being his choice! :rolleyes:

Permabanned

Anyway I probably won't vote when the time comes. Whoever I voted for would still be a loser.

Someones gotta win and there arnt that many choices so theres a good chance your choice of party will win :)

Man of Honour

Whats that got to do with this discussion?

Then why the hell would you post that comment at the top of this thread? :mad:

Associate
Originally posted by silverpaw
:confused: Er, reread my post, I didn't say the BNP should be banned or that people shouldn't be allowed to vote for them. Simply that I hope he has more sense than to, not only waste his vote, but destabilise the country by aiding right wing, racist scum.

or maybe he has used his head and made a decision that he supports the BNP policies.

As for scum, is it really necessary to resort to name calling because a aprty has differing views?

maybe :eek: there are some right wing people that don't spend all day worshipping the grand wizard, maybe they lead ordinary lives and don't mention their views for fear of the automatic "you racist scum!" claims

Soldato
This is a free country and the BNP are just as much a real party as anyone else so why is it wrong to vote for them.

I also agree with some of their views but not all.

So why would it be wrong of me to vote for them? :confused:

Man of Honour
This is a free country and the BNP are just as much a real party as anyone else so why is it wrong to vote for them.

I also agree with some of their views but not all.

So why would it be wrong of me to vote for them? :confused:

Thats not the point. You said you would votre for them looking for a reaction, and then conceded that you wouldn't actually vote

iam

iam

Permabanned
Originally posted by Gilly
Then why the hell would you post that comment at the top of this thread? :mad:

trolls.jpg

Perhaps? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom