Ultimate Girl's PC Case?

Soldato
16 and yes i wasn't plannning on spending a hell of a lot

thats phil out the question then lol! hehe!

i found this on the other hand though...

its a bit urgh to me.

I REMOVED LINK!! COMPETITOR HEAVEN MY BAD!

Last edited:
Associate
irony is shes only used it half a dozen times in 3 months, tried to get her interested in computers!, she also doesn't realise the amount of work that went into it!

Associate
OP
luna_s said:
irony is shes only used it half a dozen times in 3 months, tried to get her interested in computers!, she also doesn't realise the amount of work that went into it!

If i was your daughter i would truly appreciate all of your hard work and would be interested in computers

ADOPT MEEEEE :D

Associate
just used standard car paint, all ford colours iirc - the paint finish and filler finish isnt perfect - but i wasnt going for show n shine, painting the interior black helps too.
heh you cant see inthe pics but i also made her desk!

Associate
the paint isnt that expensive, about 1.80 for a small can - the bigger cans are cheaper, basically painted it all - wet flatted with 1200 paper then laquered the whole thing - shiny!

work i did inside - altho i changed the ide cables to round UV later

DSC00125.jpg

custom drive cages

DSC00131.jpg

Associate
no idea what the case is, there wasnt much left of it after id finished anyway, i found the case at work, was just a scrap one, cant remember where i got the sleeving kit from i just remember it being a pig to do - id do it again tho :)
pink hairdrier - not mine honest! - great for heatshrink tho!

Associate
Luna - doesn't that black scratch really easily?

Looks good though. Think thats going to go in the design aswel :)
Should be getting all the stuff in town this weekend, still not exactly sure what to do on the dirve :rolleyes: fluffy would be cool but "might"... just might go into the mechanism which wouldn't be good. Thoughts?

ta

Back
Top Bottom