Ultimate Girl's PC Case?

Soldato
buy any case that you like, strip it down and take it down to your local body shop. they wont charge much more than £40 to respray it whatever colour you want

Associate
the black does scratch, but i prepped beforehand - then again my daughter never goes inside the case! fur might be ok, wash it first to get rid of any loose hair - ive never really thought about a fluffy case hrrrrrrrm,
good idea jaxon, altho mightve been expensive for all the masking i did!

Associate
Well, going to get some normal matt black spray, pink gloss/matt bright pink spray and some mesh during this week. Then the fur on Sat (about £5 a square meter, getting 2) and then going to cut lots of vents for fans which i'll be ordering in a couple of weeks.

I should have the main bits done by end of sun so i'll post pics at every step so anyone can use them to help their mods :)

Associate
OP
Sandy can i remind you this is MY case not yours! I know your jealous but you have to face the facts... :D

Last edited:
Associate
I can't wait to see you finnish this case sandy its guna be amazing. Isn't this computer mels pc at SANDYS HOUSE???
*** does it have inside again? i've forgotten since the last Lan where we were testing the very latest in heat sensing technology

Associate
Nope deff aint the clocks because it doesn't crash, it just closes the game. + when it first did it it was at stock with the CPU.

O yer i forgot to say about my temp monitoring system. "If the air coming out the back burns you hand then you've overclocked too far" haven't killed the chip yet or had instabilities :D

Permabanned
I raise you a pink case plus a cow in a old school milk holder.

bidon_01.jpg

bidon_24.jpg

bidon_25.jpg

bidon_26.jpg

bidon_32.jpg

Associate
OP
Gonna take some pics... before and after lol

*beware future photos may contain beige*
Love Mel xXx

edit: and no... i'm not beige :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Soldato
Beige dear god, take alternate pics in greyscale, save out eyes!

When you going to be making it, and is it just going to be a furry pc?

If its completely coated in fur dont have a intake fan or that is asking for it!

(How the homework go?)

Back
Top Bottom