Edinburgh Meet March 2006

Soldato
Since the last thread got purged, I've been told to make a new one.
Dates are Friday 17th March - Sunday 19th March.

The plan so far is whoever is coming on Friday day/evening/night to meet up and have food and a couple of drinks, then on Saturday bowling at Fountain Park followed by a meal in the same area and then head to the Grassmarket for more drinks.
This is over 18s only.

Yes
Vixen
Feek
MatBlack/H
Garp
Burbleflop
SCM
Dangerous
Windle
M0KUJ1N
AndrewP
McNutter
Maxi
sormicoft
Muban
SKILL

Maybe
Brynn
Blinkz
Alasdair
asim
iBankAllDay
marcus25
KipperMitten
semi-pro waster
bitboy
SideFX
Rich_L

Last edited:
Soldato
Feek said:
I'll sort out and post the flight and hotel details later this evening.

I'm glad you're going to post hotel details, because even though I booked the rooms, I can't remember the name of the hotel! I made the booking when I was in France so no doubt the piece of paper I wrote it on has burnt in a car somewhere in Paris.

My flights are:

17th March. Depart Luton @ 11:10, arrive Edinburgh @ 12:30.
19th March. Depart Edinburgh @ 16:15, arrive Luton @ 17:30.

Man of Honour
Vixen said:
Dates are Friday 18th March - Sunday 20th March.
[pedant]
Unless you've got a time machine and are heading back to March 2005, I think you mean 17th - 19th :p
[/pedant]

Researching, but my finances are currently dangerously close to the abyss of doom, and meets don't help, so I've got to be selective. :)

Edit: Calendar collision. Sorry, can't make this one. I will get up to Scotland someday. :(

Soldato
YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes
HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!
No Beer yet

I'll be there with
boobs.jpg

Commissario
The hotel I (and others) are booked into is The Piries which is easy walking distance to the centre of the city.

My flight details are:

Friday 17 March
London Stansted To Edinburgh; flight 235 dep. Fri 17 Mar 11:25; arr. Fri 17 Mar 12:45

Sunday 19 March
Edinburgh To London Stansted; flight 238 dep. Sun 19 Mar 16:05; arr. Sun 19 Mar 17:25

K.

Soldato
You can put me down as a maybe :). I'll have to check flights, as it might work out cheaper to stay an extra night and fly home on Monday, Sunday flights are still limited, expensive and a wee bit controversial here :rolleyes:. Probably book later this week and let you know then.

Back
Top Bottom