• No

Votes: 124 31.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Can we have a war poll?

Hey Dons,

Now this is about to start, would it be possible to have a poll to find out what percentage of the forum members are behind Bush and Blairs decision to go in?

Just a simple yes or no poll :)

Thank you :)

Man of Honour
Voted.

Getting bored with all the so-called protests personally.
Now where did I put my hippy-slaying machine gun?

(That was a JOKE for all the hypersensitive bearded female protestors out there)

Associate
Well I dont really agree with it so I'd like to say no, but I believe its going to happen sooner or later somewhere in the world so I think we might as well get it out of the way and stop trying to prevent something that is almost certain to happen anyways (Sooner or later at least).

TBH Id rather just see Bush and Sadam in a boxing ring and fighting it out man-2-man. That way you're not putting the rest of the world at risk, just the people at the centre of it.

Soldato
Originally posted by MAD_BANDIT
i voted no.

no un resolution, no mandate, no proof, no international backing.....disarmament working (albeit slowly), no need for innocents to die...double standards

would you want saddam to bomb somewere or even release noxious gases to prove your ****** point ?

Soldato
I voted Yes!... We sholdn't stand by and watch another Hitler re-immerge from the woodwork!... Specially not one who we know (illegidly) has: Chemical Weapons, Dirty Bombs, and a few of those Nowty Missiles tucked away under his bed!.

But!!!... and this is a big BUT I wish both My Sister and Brother-in-Law didn't have to go out there!.. :( I don't wanna loose either of em too Hostile or Friendly Fire!...

We should Draft all those Hippy's and Lay-Abouts on the Dole give em a few weeks Basic, Promise em a Steady Wage (better than the Dole! - Just!...:D ) and send em in as Cannon Fodder!... ;) Sorry s'just my (twisted) h'opinion!.. :p

Soldato
Originally posted by Robert
would you want saddam to bomb somewere or even release noxious gases to prove your ****** point ?

no reason to resort to swearing, or even *'s

the only bombing and noxious gases are coming from the US and Blair.

SAddam is no threat, he is less of a threat now then he was in 1991, and we slaughtered them them.

he would never dare to release chem/bio weapons, he knows what would happen. if there was a time he would do it it woudl ahve been in 1991, but if we corner him like a rat, he might just decide to use them...if he even has them.

and don;t bother tellingme he has them, there's no proof, just lkike the arguements the US used about the fissile material that the un inspectors rubbished as the docuemnts the us were using were forged...

Associate
Originally posted by Glass
i say no to war, simply because people are going to die.

The Iraqi people are dying already and have been ever since Saddam has been in power and they will continue doing so unless someone puts a stop to it.

Soldato
The general public will benifit greatly from a UN created government, compared to what they are under now.

For me thats reason enough to go to war.

The fact that he has been playing the UN for 12 years is another.

Associate
people are going to die, i don't care too much about the iraqi people, i doubt most people do. Though i know oil is of great importance, people are going to die, lots of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom