Nurburgring May 2006

Soldato
Right I am going to gauge interest in how many people would seriously like to attend this trip. This is our 3rd time back to the trip so we have a good idea what goes on as well as the setup.

Yes ideally you do have to be 18 ;)

Any questions please ask. Will be for another week 5 to 7 days.

About 10 OcUK Maybers ;) that will say they will come and won't!!!!1 :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Would be up for it, but don't have any car at the moment so unless I could get a lift of anyone?

Obviously i'd be willing to pay for petrol etc for getting the lift!

Last edited:

Adz

Adz

Soldato
I'd love to come but couldn't possibly say at this time whether I'll be in a position to leave the country for a few days, or what I'll be driving at the time.

Put me down as a maybe, by your definition ;)

Soldato
OP
1st mayber :D

Adz said:
I'd love to come but couldn't possibly say at this time whether I'll be in a position to leave the country for a few days, or what I'll be driving at the time.

Put me down as a maybe, by your definition ;)

Its the fact we always get yeah I'll come then when we book they say out "btw I aint got a licence" Or "im like in school"

;)

Soldato
you know damn well ill try and come again dave ;) Shouldve past my test by the end of january, so all should be well and good with a few months driving under my belt.

Depenidng on date we may be there for my birthday too :cool:

Tom.

Soldato
gobbo said:
Would be up for it, but don't have any car at the moment so unless I could get a lift of anyone?

Obviously i'd be willing to pay for petrol etc for getting the lift!

hope to god you don't end up with dave if his new bmw is anything like his mondeo :o he was at the shell garage more than driving lol

Tom.

Soldato
Count me in, provisionally.

I'm almost certain I'll go, I just won't commit 100% until I know for sure I'll be going, which obviously depends on dates and whether the other half lets me :)

Soldato
OP
DreXeL said:
What sort of overall cost are we talking about?

Tank of fuel to get to the tunnel
Tunnel fee (£100) (1st weekend in May is this cost)
Another tank to make it to the ring/maybe 2
Hotel is about £30 per night
Ring tickets 8 laps about £30
Food/beer (we spent a lot here)
another 2-3 tanks of fuel home.

These are all estimates

Last edited:
Associate
well ill say ill be there but wont be driving as i have a fractured patella ( only 90 miles away for me) be good to meet some guys of here, not allowed to laugh at the wifes car mind, ill bring the camera.

Dave

Soldato
rG-tom said:
hope to god you don't end up with dave if his new bmw is anything like his mondeo :o he was at the shell garage more than driving lol

Tom.

Lol! Sounds like it should be a fun trip though, it's some where i've always fancied going to, just not going to have a car that can go round it for the next couple of years.

Soldato
aye gilly, the ferry once your on it only takes 45 minutes and is a quarter of the price..maybe a couple of us go ferry and meet everyone else other side? :p

Tom.

Back
Top Bottom