Thermaltake Tai-Chi Liquid Cooled

Soldato
I have bad feelings against thermaltake as a company, its a ok case but a bit of a copy of a Lian Li in my opinion.

Now youve said you have purchased one you have to post lots of pictures when it arrives :)

Soldato
Yewen said:
I have bad feelings against thermaltake as a company, its a ok case but a bit of a copy of a Lian Li in my opinion.

Now youve said you have purchased one you have to post lots of pictures when it arrives :)

Bah you say that about every Tt case :p Personally i cant think of a lian li that looks like the tai chi (or any other case for that matter). Case itself lokos very high quality but the WCing wont be brilliant

Soldato
I say that about every Tt case, as I said I do not like Thermaltake, as they are in my opinion not up to the reputation they hold on review sites.

And look at the Lian Li pc-767

Soldato
And the other inovations are taken from Gigabyte and Coolermaster.

Thermaltake just bung together features from other cases, sometimes to good success sometimes not.

Just the build quality is slightly sacrificed to cram in the features they try to.

Soldato
How are you defining tank?

Sorry I class tanks as cheiftec dragon cases, drop down the stairs, with no adverse effects. That is a tank!

And it is as easy, if your using water cooling you are at a level to be able to do it easily enough, and thermaltack isnt really fair no, but 18 months ago it was!

For the money in my opinion it makes Siverstone look like it is priced up well.

Soldato
people who just like to bash thermaltake, please go here.

XtremeSystems Forums

try and bash thermaltake over there, considering they make the best air cooler designed so far in the history of heatsinks, you will have a hard job. :p
also the tai-chi is a tank, it is constructed very well and uses very high quality components, look for reviews on it by people who know a thing or two about high end stuff, with penumatic doors and very thick walls, its more of a zalman tnn500 style case at a snip of the price.

i am not a fanboy of any sort, however i will show that good products deserve recognition, the tai-chi is one of those.

lzb

Associate
lay-z-boy said:
considering they make the best air cooler designed so far in the history of heatsinks, you will have a hard job. :p

lzb

Not "THE" best, that title is taken by the scythe. But yes it is a very good cooler. TBH i think thermake are a pretty good company, they make stuff which looks good (although it isn't always their idea) but at a very low price.
Wonder what the water cooling kit in it is like though. Looks like the bigwater which was the one where the res destoyed itself overnight in multiple reviews? :eek:

If the build quality is as good as you say it should be a decent case, although i'd prefer to get something i'm sure will last when i'm paying that kind of money.

Back
Top Bottom