Got a 360 and 12 months gold membership.... Help!

Soldato
I got a Xbox 360 and 12 months live membership (prepaid code) and registered it all in my name (pinchez) etc. But with christmas being a busy time for me i've not had chance to play on it, but my son has :eek:
My son as added friends, saved games and progress all under my name :(

Is there anyway i can resset my profile (which is the only profile) back to the beggining i.e. like it was when i first created it and delete all the progress on games and then create a profile for my son under his own name, that he will be able to use online as well so he can play with his mates?

Please help guys i've really stuffed up here :o

Associate
Or you could buy some market place points and use 800 of them to change the profile name to something your son wants. Then you can create a whole new profile in your name.

Soldato
Just to point out, you will need to pay for another Live! subscription for your son to play online with another profile. It's 1 sub per profile only, you won't be able to share your online profile with his offline.

Soldato
OP
Thanks guys.

I'm gonna delete all the friends and game saves etc. then buy my son a his own Live sub.

Anyone know where i can get a good deal on a 12 month live sub? I took advantage of the "Game" deal for myself but there no longer in stock now :(

Soldato
pumaz said:
Thanks guys.

I'm gonna delete all the friends and game saves etc. then buy my son a his own Live sub.

Anyone know where i can get a good deal on a 12 month live sub? I took advantage of the "Game" deal for myself but there no longer in stock now :(

Just google:

Xbox Live Starter Kit with Project Gotham Racing 2

and see what comes up :) probably not quite the 19.99 jobby from game but it'll still be a big saving, and you can sell on PGR2 and the headset if not needed.

Associate
Tried&Tested said:
Just google:

Xbox Live Starter Kit with Project Gotham Racing 2

and see what comes up :) probably not quite the 19.99 jobby from game but it'll still be a big saving, and you can sell on PGR2 and the headset if not needed.

Am I right in thinking if I buy a Xbox Live Starter Kit with Project Gotham Racing 2 (or Halo2 etc) I can give the game to my Dad who now has my XBOX and use the 12 month subscription to upgrade my Silver sub on the 360? It runs out next week but I'm not paying £50 (or whatever it is) for it.

Is it just a code i input off a card like the 2 month trials they use to do?

EDIT - Sorry for necro posting I did a search but didn't spot the date :(

~J~

~J~

Soldato
Dillinga said:
Am I right in thinking if I buy a Xbox Live Starter Kit with Project Gotham Racing 2 (or Halo2 etc) I can give the game to my Dad who now has my XBOX and use the 12 month subscription to upgrade my Silver sub on the 360? It runs out next week but I'm not paying £50 (or whatever it is) for it.

Is it just a code i input off a card like the 2 month trials they use to do?

EDIT - Sorry for necro posting I did a search but didn't spot the date :(

Yep, that'll work perfect.

Back
Top Bottom