Movies you're looking forward to in 2006?

Soldato
Movies you're looking forward to in 2006? (No spoilers)

I did a quick search - no positive results.

So with 2006 lurking around the corner which movie are you looking forward to seeing?
I personally would like to see The Da Vinci Code, i'm at Chapter 20 in the book and its supurb. Very thrilling. I'd like to see how Tom Hanks pulls of Robert Langdon.

It'll be very controversial (sp?) and perhaps the focus movie for 2006.

So what are you looking forward to? (No spoilers please)

Last edited:
Soldato
Jarhead and maybe Munich, the remake of The Fog might be interesting. I can't see it being anywhere near as good as the original, but if it's crap it might make me laugh.

Ohh, and Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest for a bit of a laugh.

/Arrrr

Soldato
Looking forward to a few coming up this year hopefully :D

The Da Vinci Code - reasons already stated, and ive loved all his books!

Clerks 2 : The Passion of the Clerk - in post production at the moment...

V for Vendetta - read the graphic novel, loved it. hopefully it'll be filmed as well as sin city was :)

Mission impossible III - i liked the other 2, hopefully this one wont just be a sell out :)

Sin City 2 - not sure about this one, i think it would have been better titled "a dame to kill for" after the novel it's based one. becuase it could bring the "original" film down a little if it sucks.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Yeh something about they did two movies instead of one thats why X3 is late because they were working on X4. Apparantly X4 is meant to blend in seamlessly with X3 with it coming out 1 month after X4.

God knows though, I think i'll do a google.

Soldato
I cannot believe theres a remake of the wicker man out in 2006, with Nickolas cage, thats not a good start.

But i am looking forward to Kiefer Sutherlands new movie, The Sentinel. And the davinci code looks like it will be ok to.

Associate
Superman Returns - I love Bryan Singer's reworking of the X-Men movies and Brandon Routh is absolutely 100% perfect for the role, this is going to be bigger than the second coming. I hope it delivers.

X3 - If Patrick Stewart says it's the best script, you're bound to love this movie, going with a humans vs mutants storyline, you'll be booing your own race and hoping the mutants win, it'll bring out the best in people.

Last edited:
Soldato
Constantine said:
Superman Returns - I love Bryan Singer's reworking of the X-Men movies and Brandon Routh is absolutely 100% perfect for the role, this is going to be bigger than the second coming. I hope it delivers.

X3 - If Patrick Stewart says it's the best script, you're bound to love this movie, going with a humans vs mutants storyline, you'll be booing your own race and hoping the humans win, it'll bring out the best in people.

Since when was i a mutant!? hehe

X3, da vinchi code both look promising... havent heard much on it but maybe a sequal to serenity (something about 3 films being made)

Soldato
Mana said:
omg, are u serious!!! they are making a sequel so soon. if thats true then that has gone right to the top of my list! :)

The director has plans to make 5 Sin City movies if hes allowed, the 3rd is already planned for release in 2008. IIRC the 2nd film onwards are scripted because the comic didnt provide the required story or something. Im hoping they will be good :)

Back
Top Bottom