X360 Stock Tracking

Caporegime
I've wrote a small script that checks Argos and Game for stock availability, if anyone would like to be added to the mailing list for when they become available let me know, you'll be emailed within 5 minutes of them going up on the site (and every 5 minutes thereafter until they go out of stock).

Let me know which of the following you wish to be informed about:

Argos Core's
Argos Premium's
Game Bundles

Created a little PNG that shows whether stuff's in stock or not:

Or any other suggestions for sites to track stock on.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Wouldn't every 5 minutes be rather bad if they don't go out of stock for 3 days? That's 864 e-mails !

It's a good idea though, but by the time I go looking to buy one, they'll be in stock :p

DailyGeek said:

Kind of a 50/50 link that as that just lists a few competitors, but it's a Dons decision.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
DaveyD said:
Wouldn't every 5 minutes be rather bad if they don't go out of stock for 3 days? That's 864 e-mails !

It's a good idea though, but by the time I go looking to buy one, they'll be in stock :p
Going to fix that as soon as I can get my brain into gear ;)

Had 7 emailed this morning/afternoon relating to stock of premium at Argos, I didn't get up til 2:30 tho so no idea if there really was!

Caporegime
OP
Just made this handy little thing, checks stock live so if it says in stock, its in stock this second.

Please don't use it elsewhere.

Edit: see top of this thread

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom