So...Fight Night then!

Soldato
As much as I hate and despise EA, I think the demo is awesome and I look forward to seeing the full game. Sad that its so far off atm.

I just love slow paced beat em ups like boxing/wrestling stuff. Games like
SF2/Mortal kombat etc where you pull out 50 moves in a second are too boring for me nowadays. FN is pretty classy stuff and I'm having a ball.

I haz 4090!
Don
They are the devils for putting the 'rematch' option at the end of every fight. I'm going to be up all night playing it. Plus I've just spent £50 on COD2 which aint going to get used for a while. :mad:

Soldato
Not a bad demo......Looks good but i ain't convinced.....I have Fight Night 2 and although this is a giant leap in the GFX department.....Nothing much else has changed.....Come the 15th fight, i'd be bored to tears :o

Soldato
Aspect said:
Seriously does nobody else feel that the punches seem a little slow?
Not really, quite realistic imo, jabs are quick, blows that try and take your opponents head off are slower with a longer build up.

Towards the end of the 4th round the game plays very slowly but again this is for realism imo.

Soldato
ea said , and if you played fight night 2 u will agree, that haymakers could be thrown way to fast, i for one only used haymakers i got it to a fine t, haymaker after haymaker, that spoilt the game, therefore the slow down is intentional

Back
Top Bottom