This case is exceptional
1. Exceptionally heavy
2. Exceptionally sturdy
3. Exceptionally easy to work with
4. Exceptionally good for airflow
5 Exceptionally easy to keep tidy
6. Exceptionally safe as no thief is going to be able to lug this thing easily
7. Exceptionally nice to look at

I've just come from a Thermaltake Tsunami which I thought was a reasonable case and I guess it is but this things beats it hands down.

Couple of things I don't like though

1. the weight
2. the flaming grills at the front are an absolute pig to pick out at times
3. the manual sucks

Have replaced the fans with some nice Silentx Iextrema Fans so the thing harldy makes a noise, and picked up the Aerogate 3 cheap from a well known High street shop. To keep an eye on temps. Just got to sort out some CM Cover for those DVD DRives and I'm done.

OK now who has some ideas for sorting out those pesky power cables (see post under), modular PSU's are defo a bonus but this bit still looks untidy :( Want to put a side winddow in a some point so it would be nice to have the whole done well. Looking forward to having a go at watercooling ;)

Cheers

Soldato
SiriusB said:
Looking good pabloB!

With all the black cabling, it looks like some sort of squid-monster is crawling out of your PSU :D

SiriusB
Rofl copter SiriusB :D

The squiddss gonna get youuuuuu! oh and on a side note; nice case, you need to stealth those beige drives though! :)

Associate
OP
RandomTom said:
Rofl copter SiriusB :D

The squiddss gonna get youuuuuu! oh and on a side note; nice case, you need to stealth those beige drives though! :)
That's a job for tomorrow mate ;)

So anyone got any ideas about the pesky Cabling? I'm sure there must be a better way to sort it....

Soldato
pabloB said:
That's a job for tomorrow mate ;)

So anyone got any ideas about the pesky Cabling? I'm sure there must be a better way to sort it....

Well, you'll need to kill the squid first...

Is there no way you can tuck them behind the PSU? or if there is a gap behind the mobo tray....?

I haven't got my Stacker yet so I don't know its innards that well.

SiriusB

Associate
OP
I wouldn't bother with the latest stacker it looks terrible, and the price, no way worth that money.

Thermaltake are ok but my Tsunami feels flimsy in comparison, whether that goes for all their cases I don't know.

Associate
the latest stacker is the 830 yea? and the one you have is good yea?

Also does anyone know if a thermaltake purepower 680w would fit into it? sorry forgot to ask that in last post

Back
Top Bottom