can you name this film?? (monster question)

Associate
hi,
well where do i start? my other half remembers this film with huge pterodactyl like creatures that would come down from the cliffs(or ceiling etc)and engulf their human victims in their wings(slghtly translucent ones)there would then be a struggle as the victims were digested.the bones would then fall out as the monsters opened their wings to fly off in search of other victims.
for the life of me i cant think what it is but i know ive seen it many a time ago,im thinking old 70's style movies(journey to centre of earth etc)but not 100% sure.. :confused:
please can someone put us out of our misery(noooo!....not that way!)
and name this film.
help appreciated,
cheers,
steve.

Soldato
muzzler said:
hi,
well where do i start? my other half remembers this film with huge pterodactyl like creatures that would come down from the cliffs(or ceiling etc)and engulf their human victims in their wings(slghtly translucent ones)there would then be a struggle as the victims were digested.the bones would then fall out as the monsters opened their wings to fly off in search of other victims.
for the life of me i cant think what it is but i know ive seen it many a time ago,im thinking old 70's style movies(journey to centre of earth etc)but not 100% sure.. :confused:
please can someone put us out of our misery(noooo!....not that way!)
and name this film.
help appreciated,
cheers,
steve.

She cant remember a film as she described at all.

What she CAN remember is :

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0083630/

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0074157/

With the digesting of people by monsters in the first one.

And giant rubber pterodactyl tyoe creatures in the second.
The first film, is a brilliant piece of 80's tat.

Soldato
Phoen1x said:
That sounds a lot like.......

Spacehunter, Adventures in the Forbidden Zone

Nope thats nothing like spacehunter either.

That had nymphomanic amazon women in a sewer and a half man/ half machine/ two thirds dustbin bad guy who "sucked the life" out of young women with a machine that looked just like a rotary clothesline and some flurescent tubing sellotaped toghether.
The climax of the film was the skanky heroine running through a "maze of death" her prize if she escaped?
TO HAVE HER LIFE SUCKED AWAY (as well her carear flushed down the toilet)
The hero had a short lived robotic lover.

Caporegime
atpbx said:
Nope thats nothing like spacehunter either.

That had nymphomanic amazon women in a sewer and a half man/ half machine/ two thirds dustbin bad guy who "sucked the life" out of young women with a machine that looked just like a rotary clothesline and some flurescent tubing sellotaped toghether.
The climax of the film was the skanky heroine running through a "maze of death" her prize if she escaped?
TO HAVE HER LIFE SUCKED AWAY (as well her carear flushed down the toilet)
The hero had a short lived robotic lover.

Sounds like a corker :D

Back
Top Bottom