Not open for further replies.
Associate
Originally posted by Kanes
Also works for religious groups, sales people and well any human sole

Human%20Solew.jpg

:)

Soldato
Next Month on OcUK!

The latest Member Of The Month invites fellow forum fellows to snap up the new range of "Jesus Smiles On Us Paedophiles" T-shirts...

Plus!

Everyone forgets Kanes' one good joke about the Toys 'r' Us roof collapse and common sense returns to the forums.

Ooh look, my first genuine contemptuous :rolleyes:

Soldato
if my history knowledge serves... the Nazi party started off like this (not T-Shirts of course.... but similar propoganda), they do say history has a habit of repeating itself.... dont let this forum be part of this repetition.... please!

Kfa

Kfa

Associate
Originally posted by simisker
Next Month on OcUK!

The latest Member Of The Month invites fellow forum fellows to snap up the new range of "Jesus Smiles On Us Paedophiles" T-shirts...

Wtf you on m8????? :eek:

Uk is a free country ie FREEDOM OF SPEECH

The guy can support and voice his political opinions if he so wishes...

And comparing his post to anything related to paedophilia just smacks of ignorance :mad:

Soldato
Originally posted by Mikol
Grow up...
Hmmm, the National Front, a racist white power group who proclaim to have changed their ways. The KKK, a racist white power group who proclaim to have changed their ways. There's quite a parallel there.

Associate
Originally posted by silverpaw
Hmmm, the National Front, a racist white power group who proclaim to have changed their ways. The KKK, a racist white power group who proclaim to have changed their ways. There's quite a parallel there.

Truely, if one is allowed to be promoted, you can't avoid the other. Free speech don't you know ;)

S

Associate
Out of interest, for those that were expressing agreement with this thread, doesn't it conflict with the agreement with war in Iraq? To not oppose war, you need to accept refugees (especially Kurds). How do you feel on that?

S

Man of Honour
/me Dispairs.

/me injects humour.exe

/me tells people not to be silly and when a thread is not a thread;) ;) ;) ;)

The words "hook" "line" and "sinker" spring to mind!

Congrate to Rich_L, Lopez and Over_Clocker:D for not taking it tho!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom