Time And Date You Got Your 360? (The Hunt!)

Associate
After thinking for ages i want a 360 premium and want to get it soon (like most) but it seems like the online market seems to get sold out very very fast!!

What i would like to know is Where (Game, Argos, *ahem*?), What day and What time did you get yours?

Its just so i can predict the best day to just turn up and get one at local shops.

Any help about Game and there Deliveries days would be great..

Cheers

Permabanned
Your best bet would be to goto your local game shops every day or ring them, they are getting stock in but not a lot and it goes very quick.

I was lucky got mine on launch nite without pre-oder was just pure luck.

Soldato
I got mine in Toys R Us on December 31st at 10:20am :)

Round my way Toys R Us seems to be the most likely place to have stock, but expect a bundle with some rubbish DVD that you end up paying £12.99 for. After them i'd say GAME is an ok bet but round here that means a £759 package for a premium :eek:

Virgin is a good bet for one off deliveries of a few consoles here and there.

Associate
OP
Hmm didnt think of Toys R Us and Virgin i will add them to my list of phones calls to make!

So anytime any day then.. hmm i was hoping that there would a good day to try like mon or wed..

Soldato
Ordered 21st Dec 2005, Delivered 23rd Dec 2005 (Core, memory card, 2 games)
HD cable ordered 23 Dec, Delivered 28th Dec
Scart cable ordered 28th Dec, Delivered 31st Dec

I ordered a Premium on Saturday (because i can't find a HDD anywhere), but i'm waiting for a phonecall to confirm my order. I won't hold my breath.

EDIT: Looks like it'll be here on Thursday. It's a miracle.

Last edited:
Associate
Got mine Saturday 7th Jan from Comet in Exeter
Just happened to be in there looking a washing machines, and noticed 2 on the shelf.. Ummmed and Arrrred, the decided I may as well get one. So I got A Core, Mem card, PGR3 and another controller as a spur of the moment purchase.

Associate
Bigpops said:
I ordered a Premium on Saturday (because i can't find a HDD anywhere), but i'm waiting for a phonecall to confirm my order. I won't hold my breath.

I did exactly that, then auctioned the premium minus the hdd for £290+£30p&p

How to get a free HDD for your xbox.

Soldato
Premium Pack ordered: August 17th, Delivered: 2nd December (Gameplay)
Wireless Controller & Rechargeable battery pack ordered: 2nd December, Delivered: 5th December (Gameplay)
Play & Charge kit ordered: 28th November, Delivered: Fat Chance! still waiting (Useless No competitor talk please shop)

Moral of this story keep an eye on gameplay :p

Back
Top Bottom