Xbox 360 dashboard pictures in here

Associate
Nothing special but it looks good.

neo.jpg

Soldato
da_mic_1530 said:
how do you do that ? do you dowload them from the marketplace? or is that a custom 1

Browse pictures in the media blade and press X to convert it into a theme (think its X)

It will then be a selectable from the themes list :)

360_dash.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
You can use any jpeg or bmp (possible other formats too). You just need to plug in some USB storage, or have your PC networked to your 360 and go to pictures on the media screen. From there, you can choose to use it as your background.

Associate
OP
da_mic_1530 said:
how do you do that ? do you dowload them from the marketplace? or is that a custom 1

I used power dvd to grab the picture frame from the matrix reloaded dvd.Then just transfered the picture over to the xbox 360 using my digital camera. :D

Permabanned
Im having probs getting my 360 to see my pc

Keeps saying cant find any computer runing windows media conect

Iv been to xbox.com/pcsetup downloaded the patch thing for win xp service pack 2 still the same any ideas anyone?

Associate
OP
A-n-d-y said:

Iv been to xbox.com/pcsetup downloaded the patch thing for win xp service pack 2 still the same any ideas anyone?

Check your firewall settings.

Soldato
A-n-d-y said:

andy i had a large thread on this and no1 knew what was wrong, ive checked the whole internet and no1 knows, i even at one point got the pc to see the xbox, but the 360 will refuse to see the pc, ive tried it on the laptop etc, ALL firewalls are off blahdy blah, gisa shout if u know what is wrong

Permabanned
da_mic_1530 said:
andy i had a large thread on this and no1 knew what was wrong, ive checked the whole internet and no1 knows, i even at one point got the pc to see the xbox, but the 360 will refuse to see the pc, ive tried it on the laptop etc, ALL firewalls are off blahdy blah, gisa shout if u know what is wrong

Yeah if i get it working ill let you know mate.

I have the right ports opened on my router.

Permabanned
da_mic_1530 said:

Ok mate got it working my 360 can now see my pc

All i done was re-downloaded the software from here and this time media conect seemed to off installed at last.

also make sure you have .net passport installed.

I can now view and transfer pics from pc to 360 ;)

Back
Top Bottom