Xbox 360 Play and Charge Kit & Battery Pack (In Stock??)

Man of Honour
Went around searching for wireless controllers nad play and charge in Brum, nowhere seemed to have any anyway... I ended up ordering an over the top pirce wireless pad from Argos, as they were the only people that actually had stock.

Caporegime
Just had 2 arrive this morning courtesy of game, nice units but god they are PITA to take out of the packaging...why oh why do they insist on sealing them in such stupid packaging, already cut my finger quite badly on one of the edges :mad:

Soldato
Spawn said:
Just had 2 arrive this morning courtesy of game, nice units but god they are PITA to take out of the packaging...why oh why do they insist on sealing them in such stupid packaging, already cut my finger quite badly on one of the edges :mad:

Scissors? lol i know the feeling though mate, imagine how people get on who suffer from arthritis.

Everything's the same, i think they seal them that way to stop people nicking them out the security coded packages in shops.

Paul ...

Man of Honour
Spawn said:

It was annoying, I got my wireless pad today, had to use a mahoosive pair of scissors to cut it open :p

I'm sure there's a good reason for it, probably protects the hardware reasonably well, can stack them in shops / hang them, and also use the packaging as a murder weapon once you've got the hardware out :p

Soldato
I'm finding it ironic that at any given time I can find pretty much every 360 accessory in stork around my local area bar the one I want...... A BLOOMIN VGA LEAD :(

Soldato
Spawn said:
Its marketing, M$ are due to release the official finger patch and repair kit consisting of a wireless anti-septic wipe and a usb plaster :eek:

Soldato
To be fair your probably right, I wasn't going to bother getting one and instead just stock up on premium batteries when I saw them on BOGOF's. Only advantage is that your not going to run out of juice mid game.

Soldato
Unlikely you would do that, thinking how long a MS wireless mouse and keyboard last these days. Be a real bummer though. Doesn't the light change color or flash when the batteries are dying, can't remember.

Anyway TRU seem to have a fair few accesories in stock in p&C kits last time i looked.

Associate
OP
Great, thanks guys, just ordered one charge kit, and a battery for the other controller.

Yes you could use rechargable batteries, but its not as easy. And its all about the gadgets for me :)

I ordered a VGA cable from SimplyGames, still waiting for it to be sent out. :(

Back
Top Bottom