Champions league draw

Soldato
That is one hard match for man utd, in a way its good coz they can go to the bearnabau and see what they will have to do at home.

Remember last time they played man utd got a 0-0 away and then within 60mins at home were 3-0 down :eek: That was man utd at their peak and R.Madrid now are stronger than they were then.

I think man utd have a decent chance at home but i dunno about the away match. Like memphisto and bossman said u will have to beat the best to progress and the matches dont come harder than the one they got :eek:

Last edited:
Soldato
Im pleased for Man utd, it will be 2 cracking matches, Madrid havent really impressed me, and they did struggle to make it through.

But they are regarded as the best, they should be for what the team costs.

It will be great to see carlos v beckham again, last time was england v brazil in the world cup.

I cant wait, bring it on :)

Soldato
United will be at home in the first leg on April 8 or 9, with the daunting trip to the Bernebau coming two weeks later on April 22 & 23 - and it will be the fourth time the two clubs have clashed head on.

sheesh i thought the first leg was at the bearnabau

Soldato
draw.jpg

Don
Originally posted by bobbyboy uk
Im glad arsenal and newcastle didnt make it through now, it will probablly mean both united games will be on ITV 1 :)

Not sure if the contract will allow them to show both , it hasnt in previous years

Associate
There was a bit of a buzz that it was gonna be Man U v Real
and it came true.

Man U beating AC Milan in the final at OT, sounds good to me.

Real have been very poor this season in the CL and United
have throughout the season got better and better.

Back
Top Bottom