• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Presler, when?

Associate
Not sure, soon hopefully - I Reccomend steering away from the 930 at the moment, as people are finding them the least succesfull, it's said they're speedbinned 940's.

Sofar some results have been..

940 @ 4.4 Stable (water)
920 @ 4.1 Stable (Air)

These are just a few.. both were on 955x boards.

OcUK Staff
Hi there

These will be available on the site from tomorrow. :)

Edit:- Now on the site HERE!. Pricing is accurate and may change slightly according to DOLLAR rates and specification should be there or abouts, let me know if anything is incorrect. Stock arrives in the next few days. :)

Associate
OP
thanks Gibbo, now that's what i was expecting
msmiley18xh.gif

So, 920 webzta eh? :cool:

Associate
Wait for Intel to update the Presler in Q2/06. Steppings of Intel Pentium D 900-series processors do not support enhanced Halt state (C1E), a capability that allows operating system to halt the processor when it is not needed, Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology (EIST), a feature that dynamically reduces clock-speed by 200MHz increments when the load is not high, and Thermal Monitoring 2 (TM2), a technology that reduces processor’s voltage to minimum and clock-speed to 2.80GHz in order to keep the chip cool enough in conditions when the processor becomes too hot.

Link:

http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/cpu/display/20060106080502.html

Associate
OP
Gibbo said:
Pricing is accurate and may change slightly according to DOLLAR rates and specification should be there or abouts, let me know if anything is incorrect. Stock arrives in the next few days. :)
Please let us know when stock arrive ;)

Associate
kchakkar said:
Wait for Intel to update the Presler in Q2/06. Steppings of Intel Pentium D 900-series processors do not support enhanced Halt state (C1E), a capability that allows operating system to halt the processor when it is not needed, Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology (EIST), a feature that dynamically reduces clock-speed by 200MHz increments when the load is not high, and Thermal Monitoring 2 (TM2), a technology that reduces processor’s voltage to minimum and clock-speed to 2.80GHz in order to keep the chip cool enough in conditions when the processor becomes too hot.

Link:

http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/cpu/display/20060106080502.html

I wonder if its worth getting one at all
http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=28721

Back
Top Bottom