• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3500 venice max speed?

Soldato
has anybody else got this cpu..

or does anybody know what its max speed can be...? water or air

ive got mine to 2.85 but it just cuts out....im only with air though

Soldato
Well, im about to install my new Abit AN8 Fatal1ty tonight, and that should allow me to overclock my cpu to atleast 2.6, i hope lol :)

I understand FSB : Memory ratio now, and memory dividers, but its the hypertransport frequency's etc i dont understand, but hopefully some nice person on the overclockers forums will be able to help me *cough* :D

Soldato
OP
just bring down the htt speed in bios..

no idea where it will be on you mobo..

but its set auto.. i think 1000mhz

should be able to set it to 800mhz or something

Soldato
So Basically when i want to overclock my CPU, things to watch are,

1. FSB Speed
2. Memory Speed.
3. Temps.
4. HTT

I think thats correct, there are probably several more like memory timings etc, but i just leave those on auto :)

Soldato
Im currently running at 2423 Mhz 220.3 X 11. With 1.6 Volts, im going to clock the cpu up further tonight , if it stays stable all day on counter strike source, 1.6 Volts is the maximum im willing to put through this cpu though.

Back
Top Bottom