New Star Soccer (3)

Soldato
OP
it should do - I currently play it with a wired xbox360 pad, although some ppl on the NSS forum say you can only use the d-pad on PS2 pads, whereas I can only use analogue not dpad on 360 pad - which suits me fine! :)

yeah i saw it in PCZone aswell... its SERIOUSLY addictive... i mean - really lol. once i used my 10 games I almost had no choice to buy it haha...

Soldato
Thanks for the link, never heard of this before.

Just been playing and it seems an original, fun game.

Its asking for a referers name, can I put you? Whats your name?

Can it be played with 2 players in the same game?

Soldato
Just had a quick go on it, played half of a match. Great fun running round like a headless chicken calling for the ball :D. Did manage a shot on goal :), but it was saved :(.

Goes to show that you don't need amazing graphics to make an enjoyable and addictive game.
Will be installing this at home later!!!

Man of Honour
Had a bash on this last night, quite addictive. My tactic is to plough all available points/training into stamina asap, which allows you to effectively train more due to reduced recovery times.

Control system is a bit buggy if you redefine the keys though, since replays seem to be permanently mapped to button5 on my pad.

I reckon this game would be pretty cool in co-op mode.

Tackling seems a bit hard at the mo so maybe I should be training it a bit more. Mostly I just tend to max out pace and hang around up the pitch calling for the ball and trying to break the offside trap. I've noticed a tendancy for teammates to underhit passes and not take into account my movement enough.... i.e. you rarely get through balls ahead of you to run on to, often you have to backtrack or risk the pass being intercepted.

Soldato
OP
Here's a tip for pace, go fro dribbling skill aswell as that is your speed WITH the ball while pace is WITHOUT the ball exclusively...

What position are you? I'm a left footed attacker for Partick Thistle/Scotland atm! :) :)

I think an 11 man (or 22 man) co-op internet tourney would be simply unbelivable!

Can you imagine a human controlling each single player?? quality :D :D

Man of Honour
This game is fiendishly addictive - well worth the money

LOL what a joke, Didier Drogbe just won world player of the year award, yet he only scored 26 goals in the season compared to my teammate Thierry Hinry who scored 46 :confused:

Back
Top Bottom