Canibus

Soldato
Anyone got his latest album, Hiphop for$ale? Men the guy's got skills and his style his getting better. production is also nice...anyone else feel this lyrical pirahnah?

Last edited:
have his first two albums and have listend to bits of his other albums. (not the latest though)

Personally I think he has skill but is very hit and miss.

IMO Can-i-Bus was a good album with 2 (maybe 3) songs that let it down.

2000 BC again had some brilliant tracks but then again had a few weak tracks and some silly skits.

IMO his best song is still 2nd round K.O.

Soldato
OP
Kronologic said:
have his first two albums and have listend to bits of his other albums. (not the latest though)

Personally I think he has skill but is very hit and miss.

IMO Can-i-Bus was a good album with 2 (maybe 3) songs that let it down.

2000 BC again had some brilliant tracks but then again had a few weak tracks and some silly skits.

IMO his best song is still 2nd round K.O.

Nah nah men, the guy has metamorphosised. He's hotter than ever lyrically. The hiphop forsale album is really nice and trust me production is moved away from the wyclef era stuff.
I went and bought Jack the ripper album which is considered an underground success but im feeling the latest one more.
As per hit and miss on his album, i guess it is down to the fact his production type hasnt been discovered yet. Check out "Da Facelift" on his latest album or It is on other than and Back with heat. The production on those track are what actually suit his style it is just a shame it dosent run through his whole album like that. People who aint into hardcore kinda find his style boring (and this are the majority of hiphop buying audience i suppose)
Having said that the guy is 1000fold better than 25000 eminens combined.

Back
Top Bottom