Battlefield2: Xbox360

Associate
the best thing about this.. itll just ' work ' .. no glitches due to wrong drivers.. no hanging in the damn server browser.. no ' what IP are we playing on ' and copying and pasting the world to mates on MSN.

Just load it up .. click on your friends and invite them.

Lovely.

~J~

~J~

Soldato
OP
Same here, bought the PC version when it came out, LOVED it for a few weeks then got ruined (as per) by the idiots on there.

Still, at least the OcUK team are all pretty sensible lot so I doubt we'd have that trouble, but it does mean you're gonna run out of friends A-n-d-y unless MS update live!!

Permabanned
Reektan said:
the best thing about this.. itll just ' work ' .. no glitches due to wrong drivers.. no hanging in the damn server browser.. no ' what IP are we playing on ' and copying and pasting the world to mates on MSN.

Lovely.

OT

Just added you to my friends list mate.
Iv just removed 2/3 people who have not been on live in about 30 days.

~J~

~J~

Soldato
OP
da_mic_1530 said:
OCUK in a helicopter 2 win lol

Hehe, I can just see that now! Only thing I've worried over is if we get in an APC with OpticalOx driving and he goes into PGR3 mode :D

Soldato
Reektan said:

Lovely.

WOuldnt be so sure about that. Its still made by EA afterall :p

Soldato
~J~ said:
Hehe, I can just see that now! Only thing I've worried over is if we get in an APC with OpticalOx driving and he goes into PGR3 mode :D

haha yeah, if we timed it right thou and just decended on a server, we could annihalite the opposing team with a well timed land sea and air strike

i loved the sniper rifle on the orginal

Caporegime
Enhanced HotSwapping takes the revolutionary HotSwap feature even further.

Thats a shame, I hated that feature in the last one.
It's not like Battlefield 2, it's like Battlefield 2: Modern Combat, which, in my opinion, was a far worse game. I don't hold out much hope I'm afraid. Saying that, I'll no doubt still buy it.

Soldato
I love BF2 on the PC. I also thought BF2:modern combat was better than expected. I thought they did a good job of making some interesting single player campaigns and the hotswap worked really well. Considering the spec of the xbox 1 I thought they did a great job with it.

Looking forward to playing it on the 360.

Back
Top Bottom