DREAMCAST YAY!

Associate
Woohoo, i won a Dreamcast off ebay with 31 games for £10 plus £9.95 delivery, im at uni but my dad said it has arrived and im home this weekend i cant wait!

I really dont know why i sold my first one! You can keep your xbox 360's and PS3's i have a dreamcast woohoo!

Roll on Shenmue!!!

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Nice price :D
It is indeed an amazing console and definitely ahead of its time. Such a pity it never quite made it like it should have.

Soldato
i still got one, a m8 has left all my games at his mums house and i had quite a few and i cant find the connection to the TV but the one game i do have here with me is SHENMUE :D

Associate
Wow great deal! I grabbed one for £30 a while back since my original wouldn't power up anymore. They really need to finish Shenmue properly though.. kinda silly but one of the reasons I got an Xbox was because of the rumours of the third part coming out on it (instead we got gimpy port of the second one!).

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
I sold my copy of Shenmue when I thought I'd have to sell my Dreamcast :( Must buy it back sometime :o

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
MaxPower said:
Didnt you buy mine?

/edit Must remove xmas sig :rolleyes:
Yeah I did :)
But then I had to sell it a couple of months back because I needed money urgently :( so there's another ocuk poster that's got it now, not too sure who.

Associate
A-n-d-y said:
omg there was 400 games for the dreamcast never knew there were that many.

Im thinking about getting 1 again tbh.

Probably wasn't 400 in the UK, I had a lot of strange Japanese ones aswell, tbh it might not be 400 i'm just guessing, all I know is I have a complete wardrobe full of nothing but DC Stuff.

Associate
0gami said:
Probably wasn't 400 in the UK, I had a lot of strange Japanese ones aswell, tbh it might not be 400 i'm just guessing, all I know is I have a complete wardrobe full of nothing but DC Stuff.

400 i cant see it myself

i have every decent dreamcast game released and my collection only spans around 70 games

Your either way out or you have a lot of pap games :D

this is some of my collection excluding imports

Hotknife-DC.jpg

Associate
Baine said:
400 i cant see it myself

i have every decent dreamcast game released and my collection only spans around 70 games

Your either way out or you have a lot of pap games :D

this is some of my collection excluding imports

Hotknife-DC.jpg

When i go to my dads tomorrow I will count them lol - it is a shedload more than in your pic.

Back
Top Bottom