• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Green Screen

Associate
hi,
i have a strange problem that ocasionly happens, i run a game or 3d app (3dmark) and my screen goes green, then my system appears to be dead, and i have to manually reboot :S
Any ideas, anyone else had this same prob?
thanks in advance!

Soldato
That PSU should be more than enough, but that's not to say there's no problem with it. Try swapping it for a different PSU or disconnecting a few bits of hardware to see if that helps the problem.

Soldato
That should be fine

Is there any indication that the program is still running when you get a green screen? (Sound in the background for example). There is a small possibility that it might be a dodgy cable or graphics card

What are your voltage levels like?

Do you have everything at stock? If so, does it do it at stock?

Try running Prime 95/Super PI/S&M/etc to see if there are any other indicators of instability in your system

Back
Top Bottom