Samsung D500

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Nope the memory's not upgradeable, just 96mb.
It's not a bad phone, got a 1.3megapixel camera on it which is pretty good quality.

But I'd take a D600 over it now personally, as it's got a 2 megapixel camera and the memory is upgradeable.

Soldato
i have the d500 at the moment i love it but its starting to look outdated and the up button doesnt work properly but the picture quality is very good for a megapixel phone.

Soldato
I've had a D500 for a few months. Very good phone, the camera is very sharp and produces better results then many 1.3 mega pixel camera phones.

The only thing I don't like is the lack upgradable memory, it makes the MP3 player a bit pointless. Oh and you don't get a datacable in the box.

Bri

Bri

Soldato
I've had my D500 since May (not long till upgrade now ;)) & it's been a cracking little phone. Godd camera, decent sized memory (although not upgradeable) & it looks nice.

A few minor niggles; you can't copy the entire phonebook from phone to sim memory, when typing a text it doesn't always remember that you set it to predictive & you type a few lines of, "abjdkfromdoe sond" before you realise. Apart from that, it's great.

Back
Top Bottom