Estimate when 360's will be in good stock everywhere?

Permabanned
My local Gamestation reckoned August/September when I asked them that very question about 2 weeks ago.

Luckily Argos, quite literally, came up with the goods :)

Soldato
Two months time, so March. Tons of online retailers have yet to even remotely come close to fulfilling their xmas pre-orders so I can't see them being stocked on shelves for sometime. Argos were the surpraise big winner in all this, they came through for so many people.

Soldato
a while yet, as I called about a dozen places today and yesterday, and none had any premiums in stock, and had no idea when they might be getting any. I'm verging on desperate to get one having had a go on my brothers one.

Soldato
PuncH said:
My local Gamestation reckoned August/September when I asked them that very question about 2 weeks ago.

Luckily Argos, quite literally, came up with the goods :)

August!!! Thats 8 months away, do you honestly think they will still be hard to get then? What the hell are gamestation playing at saying that, thats just hillarious, the PS3 will be out before the 360 comes into proper stock, i dont think so. I walked into a random branch of game 2 weeks ago and they had laods of cores, i cant see it being long atall, i would say another month to get cores easily and perhaps 6-8 weeks for premiums

Caporegime
I rekon it will be a few months at least, as soon as they are arriving they are selling out straight away, which im not suprised at seen as they are in very short supply, im in no hurry to get one.

Associate
I walked into a Gamestation on monday they had 4 premiums but no cores, went in again on thursday they had 3 premiums still, mid feb early march would be my estimate. Didn't bother to get one though decided to wait till end of feb when I move and kit out new place with HD tv new speakers and all the usual gadgets :)

Soldato
LoadsaMoney said:
I rekon it will be a few months at least, as soon as they are arriving they are selling out straight away, which im not suprised at seen as they are in very short supply, im in no hurry to get one.

LoadsaMoney i demand to know why you havent got one yet?, its simply the best console ever.

Soldato
i asked the same question at my local game and gamestation and although less then 2 weeks ago had them in stock now there saying it will be atleast end of feb before they had non pre-order stock for sale again

edit: that was game gamstation aint expecting to even recieve any pre-order stock till march.

im just happy ive got mine now :D

Soldato
LoadsaMoney said:
Yeah thats another good point as well, everywhere still has pre-order lists as long as your arm, so chances are the ones they do get are already sold anyway. :(
Excuses! I demand you get one now! Or the wabbit gets it! :eek: :D :p

maxnrabbit.jpg

Soldato
A new plant goes live in Feb so i imagine we will be flooded with them come late feb, early march. I also think they are going to start to become easier to get hold of over the next few weeks. People are still fullfilling backorders, which is why there isnt many hitting retail.

Caporegime
Just phoned my local Game store, they said they are expecting a lot in in the next week or so, so what they are doing is taking names and phone numbers of those interested, and they will call them the day before they arrive to let them know, so they can go down and pick one up, so ive gave my details, they said i should get a call within the next 2x weeks, so that'll do me. :)

I konw im going to get one then, but i can still go out and about in the meantime see if i can find a one to, then if by some miracle i do, i can just phone them up and let them know, so somemone else can get it, save them keeping it for me. :)

Back
Top Bottom