Liverpool v Tottenham, 15:00
Man City v Man Utd, 12:45
Portsmouth v Everton, 15:00

oh yeah and

Championship

Brighton v Leeds Utd. :D

Soldato
Newcastle have only 9 first teamers missing for today. :rolleyes:
Bramble, Emre, Faye, Dyer, Moore, Taylor, Owen, Parker and Ameobi.

I dont even know what Craig Moore looks like :confused:

On the subject of injuries , its funny how a 35 year centre forward who takes a battering in every game never gets injured much and takes only 1 week to recover from a hernia operation , while the rest of them sit around picking up thier over inflated pay cheques.

Big Al leading the line again looking for his record breaking 201st Toon goal on a ground where he has never scored , with a bloke masquerading as a £10m footballer along side him no doubt.

A drab goaless draw is my prediction.

Think I'll watch the manchester derby today and Im very much looking forward to tomorrow afternoons goal fest at the stadium of light (not the one in Benfica).

Last edited:
Permabanned
Well this big billed Manchester derby is utter carp, Manchester city cant cross the ball and wtf is Ronaldo doing. Utter Garbage, How poor is that Evra seems another rash/poor buy by fergie.

Soldato
There is no point in United turning out for the second half.
Web is making it quite clear he is going to give it to city.
Rooney Booked for asking why, after he has been gone in on twice by city players with no attempt to win the ball, he hasnt recieved one free kick.

First goal, Vassell in Off side position interfering with play (Neville could not clear the ball after he came from behind to impeed him)

Second goal was borderline.

Back
Top Bottom