online game for 2 people thats quick

Associate
Just got msn messenger working for the first time and like the chess game on there, its easy, instant and good for a laugh. my freind isnt into counterstrike and the like, but is interested in any other games that are quick and fun...any suggestions?

ive been thinking about 1v1 fighting games, strategy games or shoot em ups. Oh and it must be cheap or even better, free.

ps: I hate flash games.

Soldato
Theres some random Tank games. You control a tank on an island, choose height and such of trajectory then fire, blowing up the other tanks on the map.

AMAZINGLY fun, free game on pcgamer dvd hooked me to it for a week solid online.

Much like worms, ish, but you buy ammo/guns after each round, can buy some guns like doomsday nukes to tiddly little pea shooters.

:D

Soldato
*gets handfull of pcgamer dvd's( give me 5 mins! ;)

Second dvd, scorched earth 3D!! Google that, prolly find something :)

http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/

If i remeber, its hard to understand from the off. But EVERYONE on there helped me out. Even from finding the talk button to telling me aspects of the game to how to fire :) Very enjoyable. Hope you like it!

//Wonder what it'll run like on your spec ;) Haha

Last edited:
Associate
OP
The person im suggesting the game for is a console gamer and has been playing games over 20 years, hes just no good at fps. Are there any coop games out there you can play online where you go through a story/levels?

Man of Honour
Psypher5 said:
Theres some random Tank games. You control a tank on an island, choose height and such of trajectory then fire, blowing up the other tanks on the map.

AMAZINGLY fun, free game on pcgamer dvd hooked me to it for a week solid online.

Much like worms, ish, but you buy ammo/guns after each round, can buy some guns like doomsday nukes to tiddly little pea shooters.

:D

Sounds like death tank zweii

Back
Top Bottom