PC to TV connection

Soldato
Guys I am currently connecting my PC to a 28" crt TV using svhs - scart but the windows interface is unusable due to the amount of flicker and colour banding!

how good is svhs - svhs on a normal crt TV? if it no better than I may end up going for a LCD tv.

if someone good post a few pics of PC to TV using svhs that would be great..

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
It'll make no difference as your TV is current receiving SVHS anyway, its just interfacing via an svhs compatible scart socket.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
No, although theoretically it'd be possible to create the interface, there would be zero point, why would you even want a d-sub on a telly?

Soldato
OP
just to connect PC to TV gonna go had have a look at this TOSHIBA 27WL54G HD ready...

one more question is HD really gonna make a difference on 27" tv?

Topher

cheers for your help

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Its a 1280*720 TFT screen...so when used with a PC it'll look as you'd imagine a 27" TFT at that resolution will look.

As for HD making a difference on a 27" screen, yes, its higher resolution so of course it will, the same as your pc monitor looks better at higher resolutions. Obviously you'll need to feed it appropriately with a video source of that resolution for it to look at its best though.

Back
Top Bottom