OXM Achievements

Soldato
OP
OXM_MonkeyHunter wrote:
I understand everyones frustration with the achievements issue, but unfortunately with the first couple of discs the problem was unavoidable.

No doubt you will be glad to hear that from Issue 5 these issues have been resolved, and OXM achievements will no longer appear in your profiles.

We are also working with Microsoft towards a method of removing the ones that are already displayed in peoples profiles, so that you will be able to achieve 100% of your gamerpoints, so please bare with us.

Soldato
wyrdo said:
... because now I can't achieve all my points! ...

Heheh, you reckon you'll be able to anyway with the like of PDZ and DOA4? :D I gave up on ever thinking I could get all the points when I got PDZ and saw some of the requirements. DOA4 just confirmed it really :D

Soldato
MadFruit said:
Heheh, you reckon you'll be able to anyway with the like of PDZ and DOA4? :D I gave up on ever thinking I could get all the points when I got PDZ and saw some of the requirements. DOA4 just confirmed it really :D

I'll be doing my best to get em that's for sure! I doubt I'll get them all but I'm having fun trying at the moment. I haven't actually checked out the DoA4 ones yet.

Back
Top Bottom