More Delays For Stacker 830

Associate
God i hate CM.. they have been doing this since last June....

I placed my ordered last week since i was told expected date was 13th of January... only to find out today that NEW release date is 1st week February... OCUK MIGHT get it apparrently on wednesday but i think the dude just told me that because i was so frustrated...

Who else placed an order for this case?

Last edited:
Associate
I called OCUK end of last week, and they said the *expected* arrival to ocuk was about 2 weeks away. I have been waiting for this case like the rest of you. I had the originl stacker, and thankfully Coolermaster have made some welcome changes, the front grills for starters.

Anyway, I have a complete system just waiting for this case, I am one of those people who will just give up and buy something else if it dont come out soon. Actually, I told a small lie there. I am also waiting on the X1900XTX to come out, so if I am REALLY luck, they will both come out at similar times.

Come on Coolermaster, sort it out.

Cheers,
-casw1000

Associate
Just come off the phone from OCUK.

Still no immediate sign of the Stacker. Just thought you should know. Not OCUK's fault, but Coolermaster, your letting yourselves down again.

I remember paying £250 for the first ASTC case, and I have bought many Coolermaster case since, but, this waiting game is not good.

My guess is mid Feb. Let's ope I am wrong.!

Soldato
They will just show up one day, without warning, and all be gone the next never to be seen again for 5 months.

Its the way of coolermaster at the moment...

Associate
OP
guess what... seem that the status was updates to 1-3 days on wednesday for the stacker 830...

lets see if that is indeed the case.. lol.. hope i am proved wrong but i expect it to go on pre-order again very soon.. lol :p

Soldato
Coolermaster at there best.

Good luck getting the case, although there are other methods for getting coolermaster gear on demand as me and Alu_ATC have found out.

They are not forum friendly though unfortunately, but Coolermaster will get there act together soon enough.

Associate
New Case for New Build

Well i need a new case for my new build in doing this week.... Cant decide between the two:

Lian-Li PC V1000 PLUS Silver Aluminium Midi-Tower
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/Lian_Li_Cases.html

or

CoolerMaster Stacker 830 RC-830 - Silver Trim
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Coolermaster_Cases_126.html

I know there are some expected delivery issues with the Stacker 830, but it looks sweet.... but then the V100 + also looks sweet :confused:

Does anyone know of a date for the Stacker ?
If its not any time soon i'll have to go with the V1000+ anyway ?

Any other Case suggestions or other known issues with these cases...

Sorry posted in wrong place (my bad).

Last edited:
Soldato
I personally would go with the v1000+

You will not find a better case out there in my opinion, it is simply the best built case there is at the moment.

Got a review on www.yewen.co.uk under user reviews if your interested in taking a look at one.

Soldato
The v1000+ is very quiet, and the v1100+ is even quieter.

Of course like any case you need to have the right fans, and the right coolers on the components. But this case does nothing to add to the noise, and for a aluminium case it is quite good at dampening the sound due to the thickness of the aluminium.

Associate
I see that you used to use the Hiper 580 type R PSU, is this also good and quiet as this is the PSU i have been looking at getting to go with the case, and i need to find some good (quiet) fans ......

Soldato
I find the tagan PSU to be quieter, but I think I got a duff hiper being honest.

I use amber fans and a reserator for the graphics card and cpu, and it is inaudable.

:)

Back
Top Bottom