I have such kind neighbours :)

Associate
Hi guys!

My next door neighbour is going out on the razz with his mates and has asked he if i wanna borrow his '04 525i BMW

Of course i said yes :D

Now, what are they like? Gonna take it on a nice cruise somewhere, havent decided where yet :)

Whats the spec of them ? 0-60 e.tc and what gadgets they got ? :D

Cheers

Soldato
Word of warning - if it's black, you may have problems with people pestering you for dried plant leaves and flour like substances tonight.

:p

Man of Honour
0-60 in under 8 seconds I believe, if it's the manual, just over 8 seconds auto.

Gadgets wise, It would depend on the trim level, and how much the original buyer spent on optional extras etc.

How is it you're insuring yourself on that?

Associate
OP
hehe i own a 260 bhp 200sx S14 mate, im not new to RWD ;)

Its got TC i think anyway :) Not goin to hammer it, it isnt my car at the end of the day :D hehe

Associate
Are you going to offer to let him drive your 200sx?

What do you think to the bmw? Are you running different suspension on the 200?

Last edited:
Associate
OP
He's already drove the sx :D Oh and i didnt let him take it out on his own lol

Its rather back end happy :D

He knows ill be able to handle the bmw, should be a breeze :)

Im running tein HR coilover's on the SX, its not the most comfatable ride lol :D

Associate
OP
Freefaller, thats the problem. Ive just started a new job and im finding the 40 min drive to work in the 200 rather annoying... sure its good fun but its just not practical.

Im testing this BMW because im entitled to a company car, so if i like this 525 im going for the 530 diesel and sell the 200sx :)

Associate
Kanye said:
Its rather back end happy :D
He knows ill be able to handle the bmw, should be a breeze :)
Im running tein HR coilover's on the SX, its not the most comfatable ride lol :D
Ah right. I wouldnt hand my keys over to the average BMW driver either as I'm not sure I'd get it back again at this time of year :)

Swaping to coilovers completely transforms the handling. Night and day. But I too would sell my car if I needed to commute in it, I think.

Associate
OP
Yes, the BMW is the fastest RWD he has ever had... so letting him loose in the 200 on his own was definatly a big no no :D

Dont get me wrong, the handling with the teins is spot on but like you say, no good to commute in and visit clients... its rather loud lol :D

Back
Top Bottom