Simple PHP Uploader

Soldato
A few clients I work for have very restrictive Firewall setups, and often immediate access to ftp upload isnt available too me. I'm after a simple php uploader script that I will drop into a protected are of my webspace for me to quickly up images and things without hassle.

Only requirement is that I can specify a small number of different directories as the target for an upload. Any suggestions?

Soldato
[edit]

What Augmented (I hope i spelt the name right) suggested looks good

[original]

Hi there,

Definatly not the guy for the job, as from what the php'ers would say if they werent so nice :p

But...just for the benefit of others...

Would you need any validation/verification? eg..filesize, height, width.....

Would you need a gallery sort of thing to view the images? - If so does your host support databases.

Would you know all the names of the files uploaded and make sure you cahnged the name so its not the same as others......or....would you like an alternative where is automatically generates a name?

Thanks...

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Hi Conrad,

I really dont need anything special, it's going to be used exclusively by me as a convieniece when I dont have direct ftp access - nothing more. v5 of that uploader does exactly what I need it to, and the auto vB code generating will come in handy.

Thanks Augmented

Soldato
Otacon said:
Hi Conrad,

I really dont need anything special, it's going to be used exclusively by me as a convieniece when I dont have direct ftp access - nothing more. v5 of that uploader does exactly what I need it to, and the auto vB code generating will come in handy.

Thanks Augmented

Hi,

I have had a look around that uploader and it looks pretty good (not that my opinion is really worth taking into account :p)

If you don't like it for any reason, I am sure I could (attempt :p) to put you one together from a custom specification.

:)

Thanks...

Back
Top Bottom