New Van, and admission of less than awsome driving!

Soldato
I dont understand how i have managed to end up with this, but today i picked up a new 311 Cdi.

Why, even though I hate sprinters have i got another one?
Because i couldnt find another van with the funky push to open cup holders the new sprinters come with.
They are so funky.
*push* holder comes out.
*push* holder goes away again.
No mucking around with folding things down or pulling things out with Mercedes these days, oh no.

Mabye this one will be able to do 120mph, just like the other ones didnt.

On a side note, my driving was less than awsome today, i know, its hard to think that i, king of driving awsomeness was indeed, less than awsome.
But i was, because today, when i parked my van in tescos car park to get a sandwhich, i.................... parked with my near side rear wheel over the white line seperating the spaces.
I could have DIED with the shame.
I had to get an exta plastic bag to wear over my head so nobody knew it was me driving away.
;)

Soldato
OP
ZG002 said:

Well, you are hardly here, so you dont get the point i'm making.
So your contribution isnt quite as scathing as you would like to think it would be.
;)
Have a nice day.

Soldato
atpbx said:
Well, you are hardly here, so you dont get the point i'm making.
So your contribution isnt quite as scathing as you would like to think it would be.
;)
Have a nice day.

Ya what now?

im here all the time.. :p

sorry you took some sort of offence to my reply...

Soldato
OP
ZG002 said:
Ya what now?

im here all the time.. :p

sorry you took some sort of offence to my reply...

No i didnt take any offense, its a running battle with a certian member who resists my automotive greatness, i didnt recognise your name, so i didnt think you had seen any of it.
All i was doing was goading you with the verbal equivalent of a sharp stick. ;)

*prod*
*goad*

Back
Top Bottom