Improved Audio Setup HELP>>

Associate
Hello Peeps,

I need some advice plz…

I currently have a 32” JVC AV-32WFT1EK wide screen telly. The sound quality is total crap and very much need to improve it…

I don’t want a 5 speaker setup, due to my living room layout. What would be good are 2 speakers, a sub and maybe an amp that would improve my sound quality.

Please can anyone help me buy suggesting/recommending a setup that would give me this.. I don’t want to spend the earth though. It doesn’t have to be great, just better than the crap sound quality I currently have….

Btw- I currently have a Sony Video recorder, Panasonic DV 340 DVD player and freeview box..:)

I thank you all for your attention and any input you may have >>

Soldato
It's important that a budget is stated at this stage as hifi goes up to house prices!
Will you be using this for music too?
A good pair of speakers will neglect the need for a sub imho.

So, state your budget and we'll have a look :D

Associate
OP
commited said:
It's important that a budget is stated at this stage as hifi goes up to house prices!
Will you be using this for music too?
A good pair of speakers will neglect the need for a sub imho.

So, state your budget and we'll have a look :D

Hiya m8..

Don't want to go over £200 if poss.. Any ideas plz :)?

I need it mainly for the telly.

Last edited:
Soldato
You still havent answered as to whether you'll be listening to music (i.e CD's Mp3's etc) or watching movies more through the system. TV will sound good on either configuration.

That'll be the main deciding factor.

Associate
OP
commited said:
You still havent answered as to whether you'll be listening to music (i.e CD's Mp3's etc) or watching movies more through the system. TV will sound good on either configuration.

That'll be the main deciding factor.

Watching movies m8

Back
Top Bottom